Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton gingers

edited September 2008 in General Charlton
Looks like Bailey is going to turn into a bit of a fans favourite.

Wat other noticeable gingers have there been down the years ?

Comments

• Options
    Me dude!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Me dude!

Lol
  • Options
    Sam Bartram (at least he looks it in the odd colour picture I've seen)
    Dave Mehmet
  • Options
    Dave Mehmet is a fat bald bloke he aint got no hair.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Dave Mehmet is a fat bald bloke he aint got no hair.

So am I....:-)
  • Options
    Ben Thacter was he ginger?
  • Options
    Simon Webster had a touch of the ginge about him.
  • Options
    Tommy caton .. I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Dave Mehmet is a fat bald bloke he aint got no hair.

So am I....:-)

And me....... ;-)
  • Options
    Graham Stuart?

I remember Dave Mehmet taking four or five corners, one after the other, none of which got off the the ground. Think it was against Derby down the Valley. You had the suspicion that their defenders were kicking them behind on purpose.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Greg Shields
  • Options
    did jj (jonatan Johansson) have a bit of ging on him
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: STUBERNAITOR[/cite]did jj (jonatan Johansson) have a bit of ging on him
    Yes but she soon went elsewhere.
  • Options
    he is playing for malmo in sweden at the mo
  • Options
    wouldn't class half of those listed as Ginger.

Webster and Bartram i'd give you.

Just shows how few we've had.
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    But there are not many ginger footballers the only big ones i can think of is bailey, kitson and John arne Riise
  • Options
    yet why is it whenever i go to shout a ginger-related comment to an opposition player, i look around and i'm surrounded by them !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]yet why is it whenever i go to shout a ginger-related comment to an opposition player, i look around and i'm surrounded by them !!

Ginger is a gene defect (Allegedly), so maybe it affects footballing ability too, imag8ine how good Riese would have been if he had brown hair.
  • Options
    Kap, i cant deny that that comment has aggravated me! what a load of bollox!
  • Options
    fight him MCS he is dissing you dude
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]fight him MCS he is dissing you dude[/quote]

do him for that!
  • Options
    Thought kinsellas hair was quite gingery lol or is that just a long shot?
  • Options
    of course he is, he is dissing all gingers, fancy saying ginger is a defect!! ffs
  • Options
    kap why you picking on ols heritage he aint happy about it

ols meet him out the back and have a duel
  • Options
    afka you should be ashamed of yourself you would not have started a post with charlton blacks as a club we are leading the way in all ways including anti racism anti ageism in fact anti eveything so why pick on gingers
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    i'll put you down as a 'strawberry blonde' then Aylesford !!

:-)
  • Options
    wish i was strawberry blonde grey and nearly bald glad you took it as it was meant to be
  • Options
    edited September 2008
    Apologies Mcs, not a good day I've upset Amir Khan and now you. I was working off "Red hair appears in people with two copies of a recessive gene on chromosome 16 which causes a change in the MC1R protein."
  • Options
    Ginger Addicks is a toughie. Sidwell is a ginge though.
  • Options
    Danny Mills !