Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    Telephone rings, woman answers.

Pervert, breathing heavily, says,

"I bet you have a tight arse with no hair?"

Woman replies, "Yes, I have,

He's watching the football ... Who shall I say is calling?"
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

AA don't want to rain on your parade, but could you actually post something that is funny!

This.

• Options
    What do you call a black guy that beats his wife with cheap Swedish furniture?
    Ikea Turner.
  • Options
    stevec said:

Ikea Turner.

Or Stan Collymore
  • Options

stevec said:

Ikea Turner.

Or Stan Collymore
    Stan Collymore is more accurate!
  • Options
    DOWN AT THE RETIREMENT CENTRE
    80-year old Bessie bursts into the rec room at the retirement home. She holds her clenched fist in the air and announces, "Anyone who can
    guess what's in my hand can have sex with me tonight!"

An elderly gentleman in the rear shouts out, "An elephant?"

Bessie thinks a minute and says, "Close enough."

AA don't want to rain on your parade, but could you actually post something that is funny!

To some people, the feminist light bulb joke is funny precisely because it's not a joke. If you're referring to my (many) other posts in this thread, some people find them funny, some don't. I'm not making any quality judgement myself, I'm just putting up what I can remember. You should be thankful I've forgotten most of what I've heard over the years!
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

Essex_Al said:

I've been quite enjoying your contributions AA - but I've always been a bit partial to silliness. Please don't stop.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Two old duffers sitting in their club. One turns to the other and says

"I say, Major, when did you last have congress with a member of the opposite sex?"

to which the Major replies

"Nineteen fifty-eight, Group Captain".

The Group Captain commiserates with the Major, seeing as it's so long ago, to which the Major replies

"It's not that long, old bean, it's only 22 hundred hours now".
  • Options
    What did the Group Captain say?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014

What did the Group Captain say?

I think we need to know......you should really finish all the story....otherwise you are being a bit of a tease.

• Options
    My mate tried some Walkers mystery flavour crisps last night & swore they tasted like his wife's fanny. He thought it was his imagination, but everyone in the pub said he was right!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Okay as, thanks to Sillybilly, we've nearly got there anyway. (This joke works best in a pub after a few beers and with the c word and the appropriate actions - but you can work that out yourselves!) I give you the infamous ice cream joke.

This bloke is walking along the Golden Mile in Blackpool and walks past a smart ice cream parlour.
    He stops and does a double take. There's a sign in the window that reads proudly: "We can make any flavour ice cream you like".
    He thinks to himself, "that can't be right, I bet I could think of a flavour they can't do."
    So, he goes into the shop and says to the assistant "I'd like a cornet please - fanny flavour."
    Without batting an eyelid, the assistant says "Certainly Sir, It'll be a few minutes, I've got to mix up a fresh batch" and he disappears out the back.
    Five minutes later, he's back with this fabulous-looking cornet. The ice cream is in a pretty squirl, has a fantastic colour and is piled high on the cornet. He says, "there you are Sir, one fanny flavour ice cream".
    The customer looks surprised but impressed, he takes the ice cream and starting near the edge of the cornet, gives it a long lick right to the very top.
    Almost immediately, his eyes are wide open, his face contorts into a grimace and he gasps, "Arrgh, that's really disgusting - it tastes like shit".
    The assistant replies "may I recommend that Sir takes shorter licks?"
  • Options
    There's a very weedy bloke, only 5'4", bald as a coot, sitting in the pub, nursing his half of shandy. The pub comedian decides to have some fun at his expense. He strolls over, rubs the weedy bloke on top of his head and says, very loudly for the whole pub to hear,

"Your head feels just like my wife's arse."

The weedy guy puts down his shandy, rubs his own head and says to the comedian, also very loudly for the whole pub to hear,

"It does, doesn't it."
  • Options

MrOneLung said:

Un mari et femme d'Anglais sont en vacances en France quand, malheureusement, la femme souffre d'un énorme coronaire et meurt.

Le mari va à une modistes de se préparer pour les funérailles mais son français est un peu rouillé par manque de pratique.

«Bonjour, monsieur. Que souhaitez-vous acheter, s'il vous plaît?"

"Je voudrais un capeau noir, s'il vous plaît?"

«Désolé, monsieur, vous avez besoin d'aller aux pharmaciens."

Le mari est très confuse, mais fraie son chemin à la pharmacie.

«Bonjour, monsieur. Que souhaitez-vous acheter, s'il vous plaît?"

"Je voudrais un capeau noir, s'il vous plaît?"

«Pourquoi, en particulier, un capeau noir?"

"Parce que ma femme est morte."

"Ah, ce que la finesse!"

The old Capeau/Chapeau confusion.
    Mais oui.
    like the commentator who said that "Ruud Gullit had amassed a collection of over 60 dutch caps "

• Options

So Coronation Street's kevin Webster has been cleared of all sex charges...

I knew he would come up smelling of Rosie.

Pot, kettle.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    A woman goes to the doctor and says

"Those pills you gave me to improve my husband's libido, well there's some good news and some bad news."

"What's the good news", asks the doctor.

"Well", says the woman "we were having dinner and as you suggested I slipped one in his drink when he went to the loo. When he came back, he took one sip, ripped off his clothes, ripped off my clothes and made mad, passionate love to me on the table".

"And what's the bad news?", asks the doctor.

"We're banned for life from the restaurant!"
  • Options
    A passer by approaches a farmer who is standing infront of a sheep suspended from a tree.
    What are you doing.
    I am sheep shagging.
    You chaps don't normally do it like that do you?
    Not usually, but I like to snog with them while I am doing it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    pettgra said:

A passer by approaches a farmer who is standing infront of a sheep suspended from a tree.
    What are you doing.
    I am sheep shagging.
    You chaps don't normally do it like that do you?
    Not usually, but I like to snog with them while I am doing it.

Wales.

Where men are men...

...and sheep are nervous.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What do you call a sheep tied to a tree in Wales?

A Leisure Centre
  • Options
    Forgot these two when I did a bunch of them earlier. Again, apologies if someone has already posted these.

What do you call a man with a spade on his head?

Doug.

What do you call a man without a spade on his head?

Douglas.
  • Options
    A man went into hospital for an operation to sort his premature ejaculation problem.

Next day, his wife rang to ask how it went.

The doctor said, "I'm afraid it's till touch and go."
  • Options

Fuck me the comedians back.
    Do you work in a Christmas cracker factory?

Your on the 'Jokes' thread Robbo...........just saying!
  • Options
    So someone should post "jokes" then!
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Do you work in a Christmas cracker factory?

If that refers to me, the answer is no, I just have a prodigious eh, em, thingy, er, what's it called? oh yes, memory.
  • Options
    Our local music store was robbed yesterday.
    The thief got away with the lute.
  • Options
    Our local chemist was robbed yesterday. Everything was taken except the Durex and the Brylcream.

The police say they are looking for a bald Catholic.
  • Options

Our local chemist was robbed yesterday. Everything was taken except the Durex and the Brylcream.

The police say they are looking for a bald Catholic.

That is certainly an improvement.