Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    The true joke is always in the replies 
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    A priest, a Methodist minister and a rabbit turn up at a blood donation session, each has a different blood type.

Asked which donor was a Type O, the rabbit said "that would be me...."
  • Options
    A priest, a Methodist minister and a rabbit turn up at a blood donation session, each has a different blood type.

18 March 2021.
  • Options
    cafcpolo said:
    What’s the difference between a musician and an 18” pizza?

The pizza can feed a family
    What if the musician has a home jazz studio?
    Then he can drive them round the bend whilst they're starving.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I started my new job today.
    My boss handed me a fiver and said, "First things first, I need you to go down to the shops and buy me a glass hammer, a skirting board ladder and a bubble for a spirit level."
    I laughed and said, "Do you really think I'm that  stupid?"
    "What do you mean Dave?" He sniggered.

I said, "That lot is going to cost more than a  fiver."
    When I was on the milk round with a new person, you'd take them into the petrol station in the electric float and say something like "I'm going to get some chocolate, fill it up".
  • Options
    cafcfan said:
    _MrDick said:
    I started my new job today.
    My boss handed me a fiver and said, "First things first, I need you to go down to the shops and buy me a glass hammer, a skirting board ladder and a bubble for a spirit level."
    I laughed and said, "Do you really think I'm that  stupid?"
    "What do you mean Dave?" He sniggered.

I said, "That lot is going to cost more than a  fiver."
    You can buy almost anything these days. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mini-Spirit-Level-Screw-On-Bubble-Square-28mm-Vial/222600804016?hash=item33d40ab6b0:g:MYQAAOSwy2Nfdz6x&var=521441180779

https://www.chaseladders.co.uk/new-product-skirting-board-ladder/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/382472771335?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=710-134428-41853-0&mkcid=2&itemid=382472771335&targetid=878028523120&device=c&mktype=pla&googleloc=9044926&poi=&campaignid=9441192426&mkgroupid=99472469681&rlsatarget=pla-878028523120&abcId=578896&merchantid=10028204&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgtWDBhDZARIsADEKwgNh3vyHCwpfP8PSGduwO6BaffezF2CdDF2tUPjFsX47aYQrmOtjQyYaAiQ2EALw_wcB
    And as he said, that's a lot more than a fiver.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    We used to send the newbies at work from Kings Cross office to Bishopsgate office to collect the long wait printout. 

When I had job at Wimpy in Dartford we used to send the new starters to B&Q with a fire extinguisher to get the water replaced as it was out of date. 
    @MrOneLung was that the NW twin towers at King's Cross?
  • Options
    iainment said:

18 March 2021.
    I saw it on Twitter - my last visit to this thread before today had been about 120 pages ago.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    We used to send the newbies at work from Kings Cross office to Bishopsgate office to collect the long wait printout. 

When I had job at Wimpy in Dartford we used to send the new starters to B&Q with a fire extinguisher to get the water replaced as it was out of date. 
    @MrOneLung was that the NW twin towers at King's Cross?
    @a@AddicksAddict - yeah was there 93-96 ish.  we moved there after the first bomb that damaged the NatWest tower. Then moved to Moorgate, Lombard St, Drapers Gardens and ending up in new building in Bishopsgate. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iainment said:

18 March 2021.
    I saw it on Twitter - my last visit to this thread before today had been about 120 pages ago.
    Ok. Just saying is all.
  • Options
    McBobbin said:
    I remember getting my car from the garage a few years ago, and there was a lad there. The mechanic told me he was a work experience kid from the office next door who had been sent for a "long weight" over an hour ago. Must admit I had to think about it.
    Apprentices in the Motor Trade, would be sent to the stores for, A box of spark plug gaps, A box of tappet clearances, A tin of brake adjusting spray, WD39 or WD41 ,. But best of all was to get a tyre inner tube tell the young lad to put 5psi into it.
    Then  take it  to the water tank and submerge it looking for a puncture, many a lad was seen walking across a workshop with a barrage balloon of an inner tube with the fitters unable to stand because of laughter.

However one or two did backfire, We had a fleet of Maguis Duetz Air cooled trucks an apprentice was tasked with checking the antifreeze and top up, later he came in to tell the foreman he had used 205lr drum of blueco and had only 
    done 6 of the 15 to check. He had simple put the mix in through the oil filler. A red faced fitter had to stay behind and sort it out, total cost of this cock up was about £1000 back in the late 70s.
  • Options

• Options
    My mate has been cheating on his wife with her twin, he said there is no risk of being caught because he can tell them apart.

Brian has a moustache.
  • Options
    My mate has been cheating on his wife with her twin, he said there is no risk of being caught because he can tell them apart.

Brian has a moustache.
    You’re going to have to explain that one to me. I hope I don’t live to regret asking.
  • Options

Brian has a moustache.
    You’re going to have to explain that one to me. I hope I don’t live to regret asking.
    If a Husband is cheating with a twin... You'd instantly expect it to be a sister, not for it to be a brother
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I thought Brian was the name of the mate.
  • Options

Brian has a moustache.
    If a Husband is cheating with a twin... You'd instantly expect it to be a sister, not for it to be a brother
    Well that’s a relief. I assumed Brian was the one cheating and I wondered what strange sexual practice I’d not heard of but everyone else had he was performing with his moustache to tell the difference.
  • Options

• Options
    I've threatened my builder with physical violence if he doesnt finish my wall by the end of the week. He's bricking it.
  • Options
    I've threatened my granddad with physical violence if he remains doubly incontinent...
  • Options