Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    My mate has been cheating on his wife with her twin, he said there is no risk of being caught because he can tell them apart.

Brian has a moustache.
    You’re going to have to explain that one to me. I hope I don’t live to regret asking.
    If a Husband is cheating with a twin... You'd instantly expect it to be a sister, not for it to be a brother
    Well that’s a relief. I assumed Brian was the one cheating and I wondered what strange sexual practice I’d not heard of but everyone else had he was performing with his moustache to tell the difference.

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Yesterday, I was offered sex by gorgeous woman!!

In return, I was supposed to advertise some sort of bathroom cleaner or whatever. Of course, I declined because I am a person of high morals and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner, now available in scented lemon or vanilla.
  • Options
    edited May 2021

A man goes into a restaurant and is seated. All the waitresses are gorgeous. A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt and legs that won't quit came to his table and asked if he was ready to order:

"What would you like, sir?"

He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top to bottom, then answers, "A quickie."

The waitress turns and walks away in disgust.

After she regains her composure she returns and asks again: "What would you like, sir?"

Again the man thoroughly checks her out and again answers, "A quickie, please."

This time her anger takes over, she reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding "SMACK!" and storms away.

A man sitting at the next table leans over and whispers,

"Um, I think it's pronounced 'QUICHE.'"

• Options
    An illegal immigrant picks up a hooker. 'Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?' he asks.
    '$100,' she replies.
    In broken English he says 'Do you do Immigrant Style?'
    'No' she says.
    'I pay you $200 to do Immigrant Style.'
    'No', she says, not knowing what Immigrant Style is.
    'I pay you $300.'
    'No', she says.
    'I pay you $400.'
    'No', she says.
    So finally he says, 'OK, I pay $1,000 to do Immigrant Style.'
    She thinks, 'Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now. I've had every kind of request from weirdoes from every part of the world. How bad could Immigrant Style be?'.
    So she agrees and has sex with him.
    They do it in every kind of way and in every possible position.
    Finally, after several hours, they finish.
    Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, 'Hey, I was expecting something perverted and disgusting. But that was good. So what exactly is 'Immigrant Style'?'
    The illegal immigrant replies 'You send bill to Government!!..
  • Options

A man goes into a restaurant and is seated. All the waitresses are gorgeous. A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt and legs that won't quit came to his table and asked if he was ready to order:

"What would you like, sir?"

He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top to bottom, then answers, "A quickie."

The waitress turns and walks away in disgust.

After she regains her composure she returns and asks again: "What would you like, sir?"

Again the man thoroughly checks her out and again answers, "A quickie, please."

This time her anger takes over, she reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding "SMACK!" and storms away.

A man sitting at the next table leans over and whispers,

"Um, I think it's pronounced 'QUICHE.'"

Many years ago, my mother-in-law, when we asked her what she’d given AAjr for lunch, said a quickie. We were very confused until she showed us the quiche packet. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a man wanted rid of his wife for good so made some enquiries and eventually me up with a guy called Arty. after discussing things, feeling sorry for the man, Arty agreed he would do it for just £1. So the man explained his wife shops at the local supermarket every Friday morning and that she would wearing a yellow raincoat and blue beret. it was agreed that this would be when the deed would be done!  
    Come Friday Arty is ready and in position but there are two women wearing the same clothes!! In a panic he strangles both of them and is arrested while trying to escape. The press were all over it and the following days headlines read "Arty-chokes 2 for a pound in Tescos"
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I’ve got some bad news …

The Devon and Cornwall music festival has been cancelled

They couldn’t decide who should go first … The Jam or Cream

At last, now we know that the cream came first. Hurrah.

• Options
    Apparently the singer with the best serviette collection was Napkin Cole
  • Options
    For sale... One French WW2 Gun

Never used, in pretty good condition, unfortunately been dropped once!!
    That’s harsh. The leadership was very poor but the people at the sharp end generally tried to do their duty. Indeed, the gunners on the Richelieu landed quite a few hits on our ships when we tried to sink her. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options
    limeygent said:

Very clever but you're going to get one hell of an explosion mixing those.
  • Options
    Particularly as both gasses are in covalent pairs