Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jokes..

Comments

• Options
    VERY INTERESTING FACTS ! !
    Dead Penguins - I never knew this!
    Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica ?
    Where do they go?
    Wonder no more ! ! !
    It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life. The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.
    If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.
    The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
    "Freeze a jolly good fellow."

Does mummy know your up this late.... ?
  • Options
    If you drop buttered toast it always lands butter side down on the carpet. 
    Cats always land on their feet. 

What happens if you strap some buttered toast to a cat's back and push it off a wall?
  • Options

What happens if you strap some buttered toast to a cat's back and push it off a wall?
    Depends on which side of the toast is against the cat's fur.
  • Options

The cat will come back to savage you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There were concerns today for Prime Minister Boris Johnson's health and well being in Bracknell.
    At a photo opportunity for the nation's press Mr Johnson surprised onlooker by competently mounting a sleek white horse.
    Attendees were further surprised when Boris displayed admirable horsemanship and was coping well as his steed broke into a brisk canter.
    Surprise turned to shock and alarm when the prime minister lost his grip on the reins, appeared to lose his balance and in the blink of an eye was bouncing off the path with a foot snared in a stirrup, the horse still at full speed.
    A cool head in the crowd saved the day and Mr Johnson from serious injury when he stepped forward and unplugged the mechanical children's novelty from the mains, bringing it to rest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2020
    (Coming soon to a Christmas cracker near you)

Why did the pirate go into lockdown?

Because the RRRRRRRRRR rate had risen.
    Why are pirates called pirates?

Because they Arrrrgh. 
  • Options
    An Amish lady was stopped by the police for having a broken reflector on her carriage.  "OK" she said, " I'll get my husband to look at that when I get home"

"Also", the cop said, "you've got one of the reins tied rounded the horses testicles, and in my book that's animal cruelty"

"OK" she said " I will get him to look at that too".

When she gets home she tells her husband about the reflector. 
    "Anything else?" he asked.

"Yes" she said, "he said something about the emergency brakes"

• Options
    Haha very good
  • Options
    Rees-Mogg passes the ball to Gove, Gove to Johnson, HE'S ABOUT TO SCORE... hang on that's our goal...
  • Options
    My 6 year old grand-daughter is showing an interest in music.

"Grandad" she said, "What's the difference between a violin and a cello?"

I had to be truthful with her and said "A cello takes slightly longer to burn."

• Options
    Arsenal FC are so vulnerable I've heard they've been given priority over the COVID vaccine!!