Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sunday League

13»

Comments

• Options
    Alternatively you can message me. We train Thursdays at Charlton Park and Sundays at Oxleas Woods at the moment. Kent Suburban League
  • Options
    edited July 2013

Anyone looking for a bit of local footy in the Mottingham/Bromley area - message me, we train Wednesdays and Sunday mornings... pre-season games coming up soon!

What days do you play matches on mate? How many players would you be able to accommodate?
  • Options
    Looking for a team to play with in the gravesend area, can travel... Thanks
  • Options
    Looking for a team in the Swanley area that wouldn't say no to a one legged gorilla; because I may just meet your standards if thats the case.

Best used as an impact sub with 3 minutes to go on, although stamina will get better as the season progresses and I may make 15 minutes eventually.

Skills include being able to cough up my lungs whilst still looking enthusiastic.

Surprisingly, I'm available too.

In all seriousness, I am available. Played a couple of games for my work side and I'm not that out of shape; but I'd like to have a bit of banter and a bit of a game every now and again.
  • Options
    So glad Sunday league is back, even more so considering we have started off with a few wins :)

Although getting up for work on a Monday morning is a lot tougher now than it was during the summer. The quality of referees seems to be poor this year though, had some right shockers, even in pre-season friendly games!
  • Options

Anyone looking for a bit of local footy in the Mottingham/Bromley area - message me, we train Wednesdays and Sunday mornings... pre-season games coming up soon!

What days do you play matches on mate? How many players would you be able to accommodate?
    What a rude chump this bloke was. Incredible that I've joined his team without actually realising this was him until today.
  • Options
    Just starting to try get into Sunday league, haven't played since I was really young but miss it and it's a good way to get fit, got first training session this week. Will take a while to get match fit etc but quite looking forwRd to it
  • Options
    what team semedo?
  • Options
    and greenie
  • Options
    I'll get me boots out of the attic sonic if you r that short :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think it's called blackheath royals mate
  • Options
    We aren't short old man - just need a bit more quality. Which rules you right out!
  • Options

what team semedo?

Starks Park Rovers in the Bromley and Orpington league mate. Won our last two games 7-0 and 6-1, finally got going. How you getting on?