Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Primus & Herm

2»

Comments

• Options
    This rumour was put on the CAFC email list by Colin Sams. For those that are on the list, I really think that's a case of 'nuff said....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]This rumour was put on the CAFC email list by Colin Sams. For those that are on the list, I really think that's a case of 'nuff said....

He does get some right occasionally Medders. (mind you my 5 year old daughter sticking a pin in a bunch on names could probably do a similar job...:-)..:-))
  • Options
    HH did a great job whilst he was here, and I could never have doubted his commitment.

The clause that was in his contract works both ways, e.g. Charlton agreed to it in the first place. If they found it so bad they would never have signed him in the first place.

With all the financial cutbacks we have made since relegation maybe this was one deal that did not hurt us. A player who gave 100% every game, major part of the team that got us to 4th in the table, then we were relegated one of the big wage earners of the salary bill. What we would have given for the likes of Bent (M), Faye to have given us on the pitch what HH did.