Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

THe Standard who loves/hates who in London Football

Who votes on these things? Pardew is less popular (que surprise) but the board is more popular (Supporters' Director personal popularity obviously turning things around : - )

Comments

• Options
    they make it up to fill the gap
  • Options
    we only get 2nd spot on Palaces list! just goes to show what a well run family club we are! "Good old charlton!" "a Good family fun club" Personally i would loves to be abit more hard!! only at away games do you get to see the blokes banned from the valley. why do fulham hate birmingham?? knew millwall did. Barnet and Dagenham crack me up!! any chance spurs and west ham fans go there groun when there team is away!!
  • Options
    Charlton and Wet Spam both have 10% who hate Nillwall
  • Options
    We hate millwall, and we hate millwall, we hate millwall and we hate millwall we hate millwall and we hate millwall we are the millwall haters!! SCUM... SCUM!!! if memory serves me right aint sang that for years!!
  • Options
    Palace kidding themselves... only 2 % more of nigels hate us more than Chelsea HAHAHA
  • Options
    But Millwall don't hate us!
  • Options
    haven't bothered for a long time... Millwall vs Dagenham will be the talk of the town any season now
  • Options
    Chelsea hate Liverpool??

must have asked all there dopey corporate fans...
  • Options
    Bit surprised that we seem to hate Chelski more than the spanners.......no surprises for the number one spot...hope we can ruffle the budgies feathers again this season
  • Options
    Palarse are the only London club who hates us ...... and then only a little bit.
    We don't even appear on Millwall's hate list at all (!) - what's gone wrong with the world??

"Plucky little Charlton, nobody really hates us (not even our deadly rivals) !"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nobody hates us and we don't care!
  • Options
    they all think 'bless its little Charlton there to boring and "family friendly" to be a proper football club...'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: loloblader[/cite]they all think 'bless its little Charlton there to boring and "family friendly" to be a proper football club...'

Oh dear
  • Options
    West Ham hate Spurs with a passion but the feeling isn't reciprocated...Strange
  • Options
    I love things like this. All complete rubbish and taken as gospel.

Anyone ever been asked in one of these polls ? Or ever known anyone who has been asked ???
  • Options
    palace fans are usually of the church fete brigade,whatever you may think charlton are a far more working class club than them,any club that has woolwich and plumstead among there catchments tells you that,so when there asking these questions to palace fans,there asking kenneth from redhill,or jeremy from beckenham,who of course say that a club down the seaside one of the more pointless clubs is there rivals,to afraid to hate millwall about sums them up.
  • Options
    west ham loathe millwall,everyone i worked with round wapping for a year odd that was westham told me that every morning.and qpr dont like fulham either.
  • Options
    did you notice 2% of Chelsea hate mayo on their lobster !!
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    i cant believe that millwall have stopped hating chelsea and tottenham and replaced them with palarse and arsenal
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mate this is not to be taken serious,west ham loathe millwall.factomundo
  • Options
    there is a real hatred built against the Tottenham now nolly as well
  • Options
    there is,but i for one dont believe that palace brighton thing,deflected from hating there neighbours,pure cock and bull,im sure this very minute there on one of there boards debating how they dont hate charlton and wondering what were thinking,so predictable that geek fest of a club,they debate us on everything even down to are eating habits.
  • Options
    Since when did Orient have a major disliking for Leeds?
    Dagenham are struggling for someone to hate as well aren't they?!!
  • Options
    i would have thought west hams hatred of spurs would have been higher than that. proper hatred there.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Since when did Orient have a major disliking for Leeds?
    Dagenham are struggling for someone to hate as well aren't they?!!
    Probably since last season.

I think the figures look quite accurate, hopefully we don't have that many fans who hate Chelsea. I wonder how many Palace fans have been told to hate Brighton?

The Fulham Chelsea rivalry is hilarious!
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]palace fans are usually of the church fete brigade,whatever you may think charlton are a far more working class club than them,any club that has woolwich and plumstead among there catchments tells you that,so when there asking these questions to palace fans,there asking kenneth from redhill,or jeremy from beckenham,who of course say that a club down the seaside one of the more pointless clubs is there rivals,to afraid to hate millwall about sums them up.[/quote]

nolly, I'm glad you have such a high opinion of palace fans. I just wonder though, have you ever been to South Norwood, Thornton Heath, Croydon or New Addington. Palace do have some great supporters from Surrey and Sussex, who may be of the church fete brigade, but I'm sure you'll find as many similar Charlton fans in Kent.

It does appear to be a mystery though, as Palace fans seem to be ridiculed on here for hating Charlton, and also NOT hating Charlton, please help which is it we're supposed to do?

I do agree though with the main concensus though, Charlton are a very nice club, far too nice to hate.
  • Options
    mate most palace fans seem not to come from those places,they would be chelsea or millwall,like i said before growing up on downham estate i never saw a palace fan till i was a adult,and living round catford i still still struggle to see many! your on here a awfull lot do you post on brighton boards as budgie? at i guess i reckon not,im pretty sure somewhere in church fete land there a thread talking about this matter and were the main talking point,go on a millwall site we dont get a mention much to my annoyance!but you guys eat and breath us do you not?
  • Options
    Sorry mate, but if you really believe that, then your very wrong. The places I mentioned do have Chelski fans, but they are everywhere now, as for Millwall, sorry but you are having a laugh. There are Millwall fans in Penge, but very few in the locations I listed.

You say you didn't see Palace fans in Downham, well I didn't know a Charlton fan till I started work in London Bridge, and met one there. We may well be neighbours, but I think the main rivalry is shared between Palace and Charlton fans in areas such as Bromley, where there are similar amounts of fans. There are a few Charlton fans in Norwood now, but they are generally the ones who didn't have an allegiance to any club, and supported Charlton when you were at Selhurst, some even still go to the Valley occasionally.
  • Options
    well i take your word for it its a funny old game.