Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Zheng to Fulham

edited June 2008 in Rumours
Be loathe to see him leave.

Zheng off?

Comments

• Take 3million plus Cook and Smirten
  • i'd take that. a bit more money in the kitty and get two decent players in for that
  • if it's 4 million, regardless of the fact I rate him, you have to take doubling the fee in a year... use the money for Hoolihan and a proper blood and guts CM
  • edited June 2008
    More apocraphal stories.

I'd be pissed off if he goes
  • smirtin -NO THANKS

as for zheng £4 m not a penny less
  • They won't get a work permit for him - China are outside the FIFA world top 75 rankings.
  • Being reported on Sky now as well

Sky Sports
  • Do sky run teamtalk as the report is the same word for word
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]if it's 4 million, regardless of the fact I rate him, you have to take doubling the fee in a year... use the money for Hoolihan and a proper blood and guts CM

gone to norwich. would take 4 mill
  • [cite]Posted By: matt896[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]if it's 4 million, regardless of the fact I rate him, you have to take doubling the fee in a year... use the moneyfor Hoolihanand a proper blood and guts CM

gone to norwich. would take 4 mill

If that is the case with Hollihan then it's no deal
  • Sponsored links:

• Hoolihan hasn't gone yet... it's just a snowball rumour so far

I will be gutted if he turns up there tomorrow though, a player I'd really like Pards to have pulled his finger out for
  • [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Do sky run teamtalk as the report is the same word for word
    team talk nick every story off sky sports and the official sites and stick it up
  • I like ZZ but 4 million I would bite their hand off. He wasn't exactly on form last season was he? Also hes playing in the Olympics so when people at Charlton saying he was tired 2nd half of last season, summer playing in Olympics is no good to anyone.

I just don't understand the Hoolahan thing. If he is available for £250,000 surely he is worth the risk? If it is indeed a risk. Come on Pards sort it!!! Surely he would join us over Norwich
  • take cook and £5 mill forget Smertin
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]They won't get a work permit for him - China are outside the FIFA world top 75 rankings.

Al Fayed will just get Neil Hamilton on the case again. No problem.
  • Am I the only one to think that ZZ is too lightweight for the championship. I did not think he was too good last season. I think he is more suited in the prem where there is much more passing. 4 mill...yes please. We can give them rotten apple sulky boy JT as well as part of the team. If anybody needs to be got rid of it is attitude boy.
  • agree
  • http://www.newsnow.co.uk/A/279083750?

Reported here as well :-(
  • First half of season he was very good, scored and made goals, but tired badly. Would hate to see him go but IF it's £4m then doubling our money on a player with one year left on his contract is good business IMHO.

Still a rumour so we shall see.

Cook, no thanks.
  • ZZ and Boughera are our two most saleable assets. If we need to sell one to keep one then i vote for selling ZZ.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sky report says a £4M package. That could mean we get a £1M fee and ZZ gets £3M in wages over 3 years :-(
  • plus hes not going to be around while the Olympics on i presume?
  • £4 mill, no clauses.Smertin too light weight. The thing is though until end of August we are going to hear lots of rumours of players coming and going, a few will be right but the vast majority will be newspaper talk and agents flying kites. I wonder if the euro's will also hold back activity, while Prem clubs watch the participants, before bringing new players in and making existing players available for transfer.
  • I can't believe this. I definitely want him to stay, no matter if we do get 4 million.

Would hate him to go to fulham as well.
  • £4m for a lightweight? Snap their hands off!
  • I think ZZ is just a tad overated by some fans, not bad but nothing special in my books.
    Not that much bothered oneway or the other about him to be perfectly honest.
  • Good luck getting him a Visa.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]I think ZZ is just a tad overated by some fans, not bad but nothing special in my books.
    Not that much bothered oneway or the other about him to be perfectly honest.

Statistically our best player last season.

I thought that he had a work permit problem which is why he came to us again last season? I doubt we'd get £4m for him especially as he's only got one year left on his contract
  • edited June 2008
    ZZ is a good player but not fit to lace Reid's boots!
    Even if he could get a visa surely no way we should get that much for him - unless someone is thinking of exposurein China perhaps.
  • The things about ZZ is that he was most effective last season alongside Reid.