Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

General things that Annoy you

1984985986987988990»

Comments

• Options
    Rio Ferdinand. 

But in particular Rio Ferdinand wearing sunglasses. 
    Thought I was watching Glastonbury for a minute. 
  • Options
    edited June 30
    iaitch said:
    Why have the BBC sent all these pundits to Berlin to watch games on a TV? Couldn't they do that in the UK?

Oh let's spunk the licence payers money on flights/top hotels, expenses.

Be another fest next month for the Olympics.

yet another BBC Beano. I always love it during a documentary when they say something like "Meanwhile in Rio they had another way of laying pavement/ planting trees/ building a statue etc" followed by said presenter pointing at the pavement/ tree/ statue, "but over in Monte Carlo....." Ben Fogle is known in our house as "Beano Fogle", all business/ first Class flights and Hotels natch! "No I want the decent Champagne, and the Lobster!" 

GRRRRRR! 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    Why have the BBC sent all these pundits to Berlin to watch games on a TV? Couldn't they do that in the UK?

Oh let's spunk the licence payers money on flights/top hotels, expenses.

Be another fest next month for the Olympics.

Said it on the Climate Emergency thread. Absolutely no need to have all these people over there. I know that at least Micah Richards comes backwards and forwards between appearances, maybe the other do too
  • Options
    Got the Tour de France on ITV4 whilst Working from Home...

Christ, the amount of Funeral Care adverts!! - The trouble is they sound so bloody cheerful... "Wow Jean, this is the first funeral I've been to in sometime" - Jesus Arthur, why do you sound so excited by that?
    I know we are all going to die but the older/nearer I get the less I want to be reminded of whats in store for me. Its 3 different types of advert, Cruises, insurance or funerals all for the over 50's. I'm never having anything to do any plan, if there is no money left in my bank account or house Bromley council won't leave me sitting where I croaked.
  • Options
    Got the Tour de France on ITV4 whilst Working from Home...

Christ, the amount of Funeral Care adverts!! - The trouble is they sound so bloody cheerful... "Wow Jean, this is the first funeral I've been to in sometime" - Jesus Arthur, why do you sound so excited by that?
    The acting on those funeral, cremation and writing a will adverts are something to behold. 
    Laughed at one recently where a son and his mum are talking about the inheritance whilst the father is half way up a ladder to the loft bringing down an old teddy bear. The moments after where I think the son says "thanks dad" and the subsequent awkward looks to each other are ridiculous.