Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

General things that Annoy you

Comments

• edited April 2015
  • Knowing I have no.right to be pissed off after I won the euro millions just because it wasnt a roll over
  • Knowing I have no.right to be pissed off after I won the euro millions just because it wasnt a roll over

You've had a good week, what with that little job last weekend at hatton gardens.
  • edited April 2015
    Changing your mind aylt the last minute and going to a different restaurant that turns out to be shit
  • This bloody annoying noise that is played at Cricket , Tennis , Rugby etc.. and the crowd cheers it every time? Why ???

https://youtu.be/V4BxgbulaDk
  • Southeastern pulling out every excuse possible
  • Thanks for making me check Gary. Heading to the dlr now.
  • Same on a stretch of the M54. No sign of anyone working of course.

Time for the Revolution!
    You can go first.
  • M3 on way home tonight miles of 50 mph not a soul working there
  • Should have whacked on the "blues 'n twos" and floored it mate..... ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    Couldn't mate took the Bentley 8)
  • People in front of you in a shop taking all the time in the world to check lottery tickets, buy there fags, top up there oyster card, probably the electric card and all I want to do is pay for a pathetic chocolate bar. By the time the person in front has finally finished i've usually paid for my chocolate bar and actually left the shop before they dawdle out in there own time.

Drivers who when they turn left at a junction who feel the need to do this at 5mph when you could probably get out and push them faster round the corner yourself.

Drivers who at the Woolwich ferry roundabout insist on not leaving the 'keep clear' box clear and end up blocking everybody who wants to get past the roundabout.

That roundabout in Bexleyheath by the bowling alley (before it was re-built). I used to park in the bowling alley car park for work and would have to come out of the car park and do a full turn back on myself at the roundabout to be able to head back towards the A2. The numerous times I nearly had an accident because despite having my indicators on to signal I am turning right, a good 2 or 3 times a week an idiot at the HSBC bank part of the roundabout didn't ever stop to consider I might actually want to go past them and towards the A2. Probably why they replaced it with that new roundabout in the end.

A big one for me is when on a bus people insist on sitting down on the aisle seat leaving the window seat free with nothing on it. I make a point of asking that person to excuse me (even if there are other aisle seats available) just so I can either get them to shuffle into the window seat or to at least let me past. This was never an issue before I started driving in 2002.

People at self service tills who leave there receipt behind at the printer, same with those who leave there mini statements at the cash point.

People who insist on taking a deep full trolley with them to the self service cash tills designed for baskets with around 10 items.

People in supermarkets who either hold the wrong end of the trolley or hold the trolley behind them so don't have a clue where it's going or the fact it's bashing into everybody / everything in sight.

The bus drivers who have the cheek to say "there's probably no money on your card" when there contactless reader machine fails to work on a bus. Really? So a working man tries 3 registered contactless cards, all of which have money yet none of which payment is taken from but it's not your rotten machine's fault?

People at bus stops (usually old people) who don't put there hand out to stop the bus and just assume it's going to stop anyway and then get the hump when you have to step in front of them (thinking you are jumping the queue) and put your hand out to stop the bus that would have gone past the bus stop otherwise.

And plenty more others have posted too. Wow I feel like I got a lot of my chest there!

Go on, son - get it off your chest.
    Is there more?
  • edited April 2015
    lol, no it mostly condenses down to me needing to stay away from supermarkets and busses. I only read the first couple of pages or so anyway so probably repeated a few of these anyway
  • lol, no it mostly condenses down to me needing to stay away from supermarkets and busses. I only read the first couple of pages or so anyway so probably repeated a few of these anyway

I was going to say that. Start by giving up chocolate. It will mean you don't get stuck behind people doing lottery tickets etc.
  • Give up chocolate

Shop on line

• People who can't manage their own time and blame others because they can.
  • When a singer (Lulu) is singing (badly) one song on a TV show and her guitarist has got a spare guitar on a stand behind him. Really pisses me off that
  • 7ft wide road narrowing barriers installed in residential London back streets.
    My alloys are getting wrecked - the old eyesight is not as good as it was!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2015
    brogib said:

When a singer (Lulu) is singing (badly) one song on a TV show and her guitarist has got a spare guitar on a stand behind him. Really pisses me off that

That tv stuff is all fake you know. I've never forgiven Top of The Pops for their early eighties synthesiser policy.

I was coming home on the train one night when Martin Gore of Depeche Mode got on. I started talking to him about the Yamaha CS-5, being a proud owner of one, and asked his opinion. He told me he'd never used one. "Yes you have" I said, "You played it on [insert name of early DM single], you had it on Top of The Pops".
    "Oh" he said, "That must have just been hanging around the tv studio, we were never involved in that stuff".

A couple of months later Alan Wilder joined DM as a replacement for Vince Clarke and Gore swapped the London, Tilbury and Southend line for a chauffeur driven Rolls Royce Camargue. If only I'd not been wrong footed in that train conversation, it could have been me instead of Wilder. And I daren't even mention the Camargue in case that really belonged to the BBC. Bastards!
  • Being taken into M&S to get "a loaf of bread"
    3 hours later "we" emerge with half the shop in the trolley

(my mum and grandma pull that one - I don't go in with them anymore)

• areas of ground that stay wet and muddy even in drought.

fell onto my arse on one such area on hampstead heath today, bloody annoying!
  • people who walk their dogs round the streets without a lead
  • people who walk their dogs round the streets without a lead

This.
    Apart from anything else it's illegal.
  • Stig said:

areas of ground that stay wet and muddy even in drought.

fell onto my arse on one such area on hampstead heath today, bloody annoying!

Going dogging out on The Heath and the best offer you get is from a bloke with a muddy arse.

Go dogging on the heath and a bloke bum slides your golden shower glory hole
  • When my Mrs looses our last UK three pin plug adapter and I have to sacrifice me Xbox french plug so she can dry her hair. Ffs grrrr
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!