Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

pre season games

2»

Comments

• Options
    looks like we could be playing some teams in southern spain because we might have a pre season training camp there
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mart77[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]I reckon we'll get someone pretty decent for Paddy Powell's testimonial.

West Ham i heard.

not what I heard.
  • Options
    is paddy powell's testimonial going to be the home game on august 2nd or will it be another game at the valey and still have the august 2nd one?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]is paddy powell's testimonial going to be the home game on august 2nd or will it be another game at the valey and still have the august 2nd one?

has been suggested as different, but would not bet against it
  • Options
    Dublin pre-season (friday night at St Pats and Sunday ay Bray) was a right laugh but nothing will beat going to Amsterdam/Roda.

Some great clubs there. . . .
  • Options
    I know there was talk of a Joma Cup a while back & we could be playing my Fav Spanish Team Deportivo La Coruna & a couple of other Spanish Clubs who they do their kit for, but that has gone all quiet now, perhaps we should all contact Joma's chief exec & ask them if they would be interested in looking into it?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]I know there was talk of a Joma Cup a while back & we could be playing my Fav Spanish Team Deportivo La Coruna & a couple of other Spanish Clubs who they do their kit for, but that has gone all quiet now, perhaps we should all contact Joma's chief exec & ask them if they would be interested in looking into it?

would they include Cardiff and Derby ?
  • Options
    Joma teams - take you pick:
    link - though that does include Cardiff!
  • Options
    Eltham - you beat me to it by 24 seconds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]I know Valencia aint quite the team they were but we have the tie up with them so why no game at home?

after all they played us there .

valencia away was brilliant - absolutely loved it. should do that again.

Here, Here. It was brilliant, also gives the pair of us the chance to get our guts out again...............
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Stevie Brown's testimonial was Vincenza if memory serves, they had just won Serie B. Good Claus goal.
  • Options
    In case any of you are unaware but the Dartford game on 15th July is all ticket.

On the Dartford web site.
  • Options
    Roda was fantastic, would love to go back to holland again!!