Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

5 Month old Labrador

2»

Comments

• Options
    staffs are the best dogs for kids i trust mine 100% plus i know she would not let anyone hurt the kids
  • Options
    well only 5 people emailed me or called in total one was a scam from Gumtree,

Now this morning one that i thought might seem OK come in and guess what another kin scam.

Playing along with this one acting dumb trying to get more info from him

Here is the email

Hello,
    Thank you very much for the mail.The reason I am sending you this email is to make final confirmation of this Labrador and also to let you know that payment will be by Certified Cashier's Check . In view of this I need you to email me any information that may be required to send the payment , as I do not want to send the payment to a wrong location lest they gets into the wrong hands.
    Regarding the shipping, I have a company that takes care of the pick up of my consignments for me and ship to my destination anywhere in the U.K.,you do not worry about shipping, the company will send down a representative to arrange the Sales documentation and the pick up from your end for onward transfer to my destination.
    I also want to alert you on the fact that you will be receiving an overdraft payment , which will cover the money for the pickup (pickup and shipping to the final destination) as well as the money to be paid to the company that will take care of the pickup and the documentation with you. So please, as soon as you receive the payment , go and cash it immediately, deduct the money that accrues to the cost of this Labrador, and take a compensation of £50 for stress making you go through and you will send the rest balance to the Head Office of the company that handles the shipment via nearest Moneygram agent in your area. Deduct the Moneygram charges from the balance and send the remaining immediately .
    The payment will be in your name to make it easier for you to receive payment, deduct your money and send the balance via Moneygram International as regards my earlier direction, please reconfirm your details one more time.
    I will give you the details of the company that you will send the balance of the money to once I get a reply and agreement that you will send the money via Moneygram International immediately you cash the payment .
    Once the money is received by the agent, the shipping agent will contact you immediately to arrange the documentation as well as the pick up imediately.
    So in view of the above, here are some of the details I will need for final assurance of the payment
    to you.
    (1) Full Name
    (2) Mailing address, no p.o.box please
    (3) your direct telephone number
    Once you get back to me with all the above, the payment will be issued out immediately and it will be sent to you . Hope to hear from you immediately.

John.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    Can't argue with that steve - I used to have 2 staffs, both dead from old age , but they were brilliant with my oldest - the male staff we had was a demon with other dogs but stick a kid in front of him he was soppy as assholes.

My little jack is the same - 'orrible little cow with dogs but brilliant withthe kids.

Leftbehind - good luck with this mate - try that labrador place sounds the safest way to make sure he gets a good home - might mean swallowing a loss in dough though.
  • Options
    His gone thansk went Saturday night to a nice Family from West London

Just playing games with the scammer ;-)

Before i report them
  • Options
    Hope your kids arent too upset!

think you should pulish the guys email and we'll spam him!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]His gone thansk went Saturday night to a nice Family from West London

Just playing games with the scammer ;-)

Before i report them

Good news....glad you got it sorted.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    The Nigerian one would have been intresting mate i mean they only pay £150 for a kid over there !!!!!!

PS what if the alergy aint the dog ? could be the wife !!!!!!!!!!!
    PSS im aloud to write that as my Mrs dont read this site !
  • Options
    ha ha GH

Glad mine does not either