Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

5 Month old Labrador

With great regret and sadness we are looking to sell him

Due to i have a allergy to him within seconds im itching like hell and a rash starts this has got worse since his adult fur has started to come through
He is a loving boy who like most pups very bouncy and excited when first meeting people soon claims done and is very content

He is totally up to date with his jabs and is micro chipped the one with a thermometer

He is a pedigree in process of sorting out KC registration also I have all the docs re jabs and family History

He is house trained but can accident if left for long periods which is understandable at this young age
In open spaces he is great off the lead and with a firm call will not run off also walking streets also good off lead but only done this late when not to many people are around
Along with the dog you will get the following
Collar and Lead
Training lead
3 Bowls
Selection of toys
2 Beds
2 blankets
1 car seat protector
Puppy shampoo
2 Other sprays for coat
Also other sprays for toileting
Wipes
Food

He cost £450.00 and we are looking to get £375.00 ONO pretty good as he is all up to date and all the bits that come with him

Also Have a cage and 2 large stair gates worth £130.00 these are optional

1 Gate £10.00 due to dodgy catch
1 Gate £15.00
Cage £30.00

All we are hoping that he goes to a loving caring home that can give him the love he deserves and you will be rewarded with a lovely dog in return

Comments

• He is a Yellow lad

We are told he comes from a working family so will be shorter legged

But he is pretty chunky now
  • He is a Yellow lad

We are told he comes from a working family so will be shorter legged

But he is pretty chunky now
  • I have tried Tablets none of them work
    Dont fancy popping pills for the next 15 years LOL

Yeah have pics will whack some up when i get home

A few on my face book of he was smaller and when we had the snow if anyone wants to look
    Darren Bill
  • we should run a poll on guess the user who we think is asking the questions...

shag?
  • ha ha noticed that that was a whisper LOL

I could tell you but i would have to kill you LOL

Its not Shag
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]we should run a poll on guess the user who we think is asking the questions...

shag?

hahahah NOPE . 2 dogs is enough for me

Arfur I reckon
  • My Brother-In-Law has a Black Lab who, for some reason, likes to eat other dog's mess....
  • [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]My Brother-In-Law has a Black Lab who, for some reason, likes to eat other dog's mess....

Last year Reams lost his familly pet, which i think was a retriever in an accident during the floods, he maybe worth contacting..
  • Do you ship overseas? ;-)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]

All we are hoping that he goes to a loving caring home that can give him the love he deserves and you will be rewarded with a lovely dog in return[/quote]

Sorry you have had problems, and i am sure you will consider this but make sure someone loves him - more important than £375. Just been for an interview at Battersea Dogs Home so welfare upmost in my mind - good luck
  • Sponsored links:

• no not me.

my little jack is enough
  • [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]

All we are hoping that he goes to a loving caring home that can give him the love he deserves and you will be rewarded with a lovely dog in return

Sorry you have had problems, and i am sure you will consider this but make sure someone loves him - more important than £375. Just been for an interview at Battersea Dogs Home so welfare upmost in my mind - good luck

Went to Battersea up town and the one at Brands Hatch, all there seem to be were staffs and other large dogs, not very child friendly.
  • all tooo big

check out face book
    asst pics 2
  • alos he does not come with the Rangers shirt LOL
  • got a reply from Gumtree

Any ideas of a reply ruder the better

hello daz whats your final price and also email me your phone nbr so that i can call you
    this is the address of my shipping agent
    name:oluwa oyekunle
    city: lagos island
    state:lagos state
    zip code:234-01
    please i would be expecting your reply
    thx
  • Went to Battersea up town and the one at Brands Hatch, all there seem to be were staffs and other large dogs, not very child friendly.[/quote]

Try RSPCA at Leybourne, that's where we got our charlie and he isn't too big, plus they had smaller dogs there at the time too
  • Yeah Leybourne had some great dogs when i went there last year
  • Hello

We're looking for a second male labbie puppy, but living in Prague, it just may not be feasible.

BUT before you get shot of him, go see a good allerologist. because when we got ours I had the same problem, at the same time. But the allerologist sorted me, with an oral vaccine. I can look up the name for you if you are interested (contact me at richard@hunter.cz) You probably know this, but its not dogs that people are allergic to, but the mites that live on their fur. The vaccine is anti mites. Anyway, we can talk privately. Our labbie is 6 years old now and I've been fine, and I am really grateful to the doctor here who sorted it. He is a class act, but I'm sure there are good one near you too.

Good luck!
  • at last got one
  • [cite]Posted By: randy andy[/cite]Went to Battersea up town and the one at Brands Hatch, all there seem to be were staffs and other large dogs, not very child friendly.

Try RSPCA at Leybourne, that's where we got our charlie and he isn't too big, plus they had smaller dogs there at the time too

you wont find a better breed than staffs for kids!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Price dropped to £300 ONO if anyone knows of anyone
  • Ello mate....I unfortunately had to do the same a few years back. I got in touch with the Labrador Lifeline trust, http://www.labrador-lifeline.co.uk/index.php, and they were pretty good. Not sure about the whole money side of thing but they found a superb home for my Lab and at any point I can still check up with them to see how he's doing. They even sent me pics one year. May be an idea if you can't find a buyer. For me it was more important to get a decent home for him, but appreciate that the money side is important as well. Anyway....hope this helps.
  • cheers for that

Yeah maybe that will be the next option
  • theres a staff[not all staffs like this one] who has killed 3 cats on are road,rspc were called but somehow it has not been killed,im awaiting its arrival into my garden where im going to finish it with my bat,nasty little shit,been looking out every evening for him and hes owner
  • edited May 2008
    deleted...
  • 3 cats hes killed from yanking out of the bushes,broke there necks,rspca were called out,the dog is dangerous.
  • stepford
  • deleted what did i miss?????
  • oh ok

Cheers
  • Gone

Gutted that was kin hard to do