Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

This week I have been mainly listening to...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Lots of Velvet Underground

Downloaded the new Richard Hawley but not really listened to it yet.
  • Options
    Daisy by Brand New.

Blimey, it's hard work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]This week ( fri and sat ) I've been listening to rumblestrips as I went to see them fri night. Awesome.

Loving the rumble strips too, top outfit, had them on spotify too lately.
  • Options
    Youssou N'Dour - The Guide (Wommat)
  • Options
    High Tone - Dub Invaders (which no doubt will make everybody think 'who the f**k are they?'). Quality band, quality album.
  • Options
    Baddies - Do the job
  • Options
    The Cardigans - My Favourite Game, forgot how good this tune was.
  • Options
    Anyone else listen to the Mountain Goats? Exceptional music and lyrics. Them, the Hold Steady and Girl Talk rule the I-pod at the moment.
  • Options
    Black Widow and Hawkwind, feeling nostalgic.
  • Options
    K'Naan "Troubador." Brilliant.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    talk talk talk - psychedelic furs
  • Options
    Glasvegas' album, little bit late with it but to use a MCSism it is most awesomest.
  • Options
    David Guetta's 'One Love' album, favourite track probably One Love featuring Estelle.
  • Options
    On the iPod on the way to Leeds:

The Unthanks - Here's The Tender Coming
    The Claim - Black Path
  • Options
    New Editors album, do love the new single, cause it's a big rip off of Blue Monday
  • Options
    John Lennon's Rock 'n Roll - forgot just how spectacularly good the arrangements on some of these classics just were.
  • Options
    Blondie - Plastic Letters
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addick Addict[/cite]John Lennon's Rock 'n Roll - forgot just how spectacularly good the arrangements on some of these classics just were.

listened to that last year and had quite the opposite view. Other than Stand by Me I thought none of his versions stood up to the originals or added anything. Shame as both he and Paul were great rock and roll singers.
  • Options
    Went to see a Rush tribute band in Maidstone on saturday (with Peanutman), so have been skipping through their back catalogue this week. Some excellent stuff there and some happy memories.

I saw their first concert in this country (1977) - I feel really old :-((
  • Options
    Picked up Robyn Hitchcocks 'oh Tarantula' CD cheap, really enjoying it , it has made a week of M6 traffic jams bearable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]Picked up Robyn Hitchcocks 'oh Tarantula' CD cheap, really enjoying it , it has made a week of M6 traffic jams bearable.[/quote]

Robyn is the finest living Englishman. FACT
  • Options
    wicked game-chris izaak
  • Options
    closer-joy division