Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Renewed your Season Ticket Yet??

13»

Comments

• Options
    'saw on SSN a week ago or so that huddersfield had sold 15000 season tickets. they must have some kind of deal going on '

its £150 per ticket chiaddkick.

I reckon cafc will sell about 14000 season tickets.
  • Options
    no wonder they sold lots. thanks pete.

yeh i think if we manage an average gate of 20000 it would be an achievement. Did people see on SSN the average attendance figures for the season? 5th best in league.
  • Options
    I also saw on Sky last week that over 20000 Derby fans have renewed. I don't know if they have some kind of deal going too, but being embarrassed week after week and getting a record low points tally wouldn't exactly make me rush and renew.
  • Options
    to be fair most people will leave it to the last minute so that they can bung it on the CC and not pay for another month. I reckon we'll get about 15,000 renew. Another signing would help sway the ditherers like Weegie.
  • Options
    I think we will do well to get 14,000 STs. say 4,000 on day normal games. 1,500 kids and schools. 750 away fans. so we may still keep to the 20,000 adverage.
  • Options
    just done mine online , working nights has enabled me to weigh out in one lump which is lucky as I didn't want to do it on the never never. Couldn't face still paying it off come january when we're getting beat at home to blackpool.

There's the traditional confidence of a charlton fan for you
  • Options
    Did it last week, got a reply card back the other day.
  • Options
    I'm off up to the ground to do it in a bit.

Whats the food like in Floyds Suz?