Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Renewed your Season Ticket Yet??

edited May 2008 in General Charlton
We renewed ours today - looking forward to next season already!! And definitely expecting a free season ticket for 2009/10, the combination of experience in the division and the youngsters will see us promoted next year

Comments

• Options
    still awaiting the letter.......
  • Options
    Filled out the form and just got to buy some stamps.
  • Options
    Still no letter, If I don't get it today I'm not renewing! Sort if out Waggy
  • Options
    The real supporters in Kent get them first. FACT
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Therealsupporters in Kent get them first. FACT

The club figured people in Dartford needed longer to read the big words and sharpen their crayons before filling them in : -)
  • Options
    I received my letter Friday, and I sent the cheque etc on Friday so I'm just waiting for the ticket office to send me my confirmation of receipt thing back.
  • Options
    And they havent bothered sending them out to people in bromley because they only have three fingers and can't hold pens!

muppetscooter.jpg
  • Options
    Approx. 90 seconds ago my form arrived. Good bit of work with the name on the seat. Bet I can guess who did that : -)

Paddy McCarthy hand delivered mine. He couldn't stop to chat for long as he had more to do. He lives in Keston so is doing most of the Bromley Addresses with Andy Gray and Luke Varney. Annoyed that ZZ got out of it as he is injured.
  • Options
    They are putting our names on the seats for real as well, which should save money next year as they don't need to do any fancy computer stuff - they can just take a photo of your seat.
  • Options
    Posted form off today :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]They are putting our names on the seats for real as well, which should save money next year as they don't need to do any fancy computer stuff - they can just take a photo of your seat.

Was disappointed as it wasn't actually my seat. You think they could have made the effort to cross reference our seat numbers with a photo of each seat so there was an authentic feel.
  • Options
    does anyone know when those who dont have a ticket already, but want one can apply?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Filled out the form and just got to buy some stamps.[/quote]
    same
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]does anyone know when those who dont have a ticket already, but want one can apply?

You can apply NOW but you won't be allocated a seat straight away as they will have to wait for any movers or back sliding traitors who don't renew ; -)
  • Options
    yep this morning
  • Options
    Renewed mine monday
  • Options
    gonna do it online this weekend
  • Options
    done. well, ready to be posted tomorrow morning. doing the monthly installment plan this year
  • Options
    Mine was filled in a sent back on Monday. I wish I saved the picture of my name on the back of the seat. :-(
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Friend_Or_Defoe[/cite]Mine was filled in a sent back on Monday. I wish I saved the picture of my name on the back of the seat. :-(

Scanned mine and have got as my desktop at work.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]still awaiting the letter.......

which arrived today.

It appears that Charlton have joined the select club that includes just my mother, in calling me Daniel....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]

which arrived today.

It appears that Charlton have joined the select club that includes just my mother, in calling me Daniel....

You been a bad boy?
  • Options
    that's what i was thinking !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I received my letter Friday, and I sent the cheque etc on Friday so I'm just waiting for the ticket office to send me my confirmation of receipt thing back.

Got home to find my confirmation card from the ticket office on my mailbox. Either my postman has scammed me or they've got my renewal!
  • Options
    Just done it for my daughter and myself. Very helpful lady in the ticket office, sorry commercial centre!

Good financial planning says do it nearer the deadline but leaving it also gives somebody in my situation more time to think of good financial reasons NOT to renew!

It's a bit like jumping off the top board in the swimming pool for the first time. Just go for it and blow the consequences!
  • Options

which arrived today.

Snap...
  • Options
    Received renewal application for me and 2 sons yesterday and sent back today. I'm no back sliding traitor :-)
  • Options
    Did mine today
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Received renewal application for me and 2 sons yesterday and sent back today. I'm no back sliding traitor :-)

LOL

which arrived today.

I'd blamed the ginge at the printers. Most likely did it on purpose : - )
  • Options
    not renewing yet. want the deadline for my seat to go so I can get a new one. AM NOT SITTING IN FRONT AGAIN