Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Very, Very Odd.

13»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: southamptonaddick[/cite]Lets hope you have a good day Uncle and Jonjo does you all proud.
    Thanks i hope we do too ..... He's already made everyone so proud

Question or 2 for you uncle:

Apparently big family turnout up at Barnsley for Jonjo - brilliant. Pards told him he was playing days before - what was his reaction when he realised he was going to start, excited, nervous, cool head or what? .... and what about afterwards, when everyone was telling him he played so well?

And how's he feeling about tomorrow, with Pards bigging him up?
    Yeah big family all very proud and probably more nervous than he was . He's confident in his own ability witout being cocky. he wouldn't be allowed to believe me. He loved what everyone said very cool head on young shoulders
  • Options
    Uncle, didn't Johnjo used to post on this board?

We'd like it if he posted again. Let him know?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Luva Luva[/cite]Welcome Uncle. After watchin Jonjo last week at Barnsley he was head and shoulders above the rest of them out there and had the decency to come over to the away fans and give his shirt away at the end UNLIKE some of our players. Wish he had been played some weeks ago. Great turn out from I guess your family last week to.

[Thanks we'll all be there tommorow i'm sure you'll see lol
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]It is going to be a really strange atmosphere on Sunday, very odd. Home stands will be only 60% full at best.
    Can't imagine any players names being cheered as they are read out. Coventry will start strong and any early muffs by us will be greeted with a chorus of massive disapproval.
    I really see us conceding early and frequently, sort of us V West Ham last season in reverse.
    People will start to leave earlier than usual, much to the amusement of the massive Coventry following.
    If the players do walk round at the end it is going to be embarrassing to say the least.
    I really expected this match to be our farewell to the Championship.

However, I could be wrong. Doubt it though. .

I was wrong!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite].

What did you say, Chirpy ....?
  • Options
    Anyone see 70 of the Shelvey clan giving it large in the Lower North?
    Uncle said they'd all be there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]It is going to be a really strange atmosphere on Sunday, very odd. Home stands will be only 60% full at best.
    Can't imagine any players names being cheered as they are read out. Coventry will start strong and any early muffs by us will be greeted with a chorus of massive disapproval.
    I really see us conceding early and frequently, sort of us V West Ham last season in reverse.
    People will start to leave earlier than usual, much to the amusement of the massive Coventry following.
    If the players do walk round at the end it is going to be embarrassing to say the least.
    I really expected this match to be our farewell to the Championship.

However, I could be wrong. Doubt it though. .

I was wrong!

No, you wasn't wrong Chrirpy it was (very pleasantly) strange today. Everything clicked; the team, the crowd, the rub of the green. Most unusual I'd say.
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Harvey Gardens[/cite]
    No, you wasn't wrong Chrirpy it was (very pleasantly) strange today. Everything clicked; the team, the crowd, the rub of the green. Most unusual I'd say.

lol!
  • Options
    Jonjo if he stays a few years will be ourt captain, class player ... one thing, at 16 why is he bald?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]Jonjo if he stays a few years will be ourt captain, class player ... one thing, at 16 why is he bald?[/quote]

Alopecia.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyone see 70 of the Shelvey clan giving it large in the Lower North?

There was quite a collection in the Lower Covered End, left hand block as you look at the pitch, two little un`s with Shelvey on their shirts that could have been them.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyone see 70 of the Shelvey clan giving it large in the Lower North?
    Sorry oggy i was mistaken there was a hundred of us and if you never see us you didn't look to well .... Did you not hear the noise when the boy came and took a corner there ... TCE yes thhat was his cousins my niece and nephew .. Really good day thanks to all of you .. Apart from the woman who spoke really loudly about football a subject she obviously knows nothing about but spoke very loudly all through the game lol
  • Options
    That's women for you though Uncle - non stop jabber jabber!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]That's women for you though Uncle - non stop jabber jabber!
    You aint wrong there lol..... But anyone near row qq north lower seat numbers about 147!!!!! My god you deserve a medal if you sit near her every week lol
  • Options
    I think we should sign more players with big families just to get the season ticket sales up. : -)

Well done Jonjo and his family.

Chirpy, I can't get out more - I spend all the little money I have on going to the Valley : - )