Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cory Gibbs a goner

2»

Comments

• Options
    Tom Hovi
  • Options
    edited May 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Sorondo

Feck me, how much must we have put in that mans bank account over the course of, what, two years?

Omar Pouso anyone?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    What couldn't hold a knife and fork?

Who was on your table? Any gossip?
    I sat on Dickson's table. Toddy's back in training and Varney had a medical that afternoon as he picked up an injury. Ambrose has also picked up a knock. Found out the real way that he hurt his knee, and also gave Pards a shopping list of transfer targets for the summer which he pocketed!
  • Options
    who was on the list ross??
  • Options
    Found out the real way that he hurt his knee

How did he injure it?
  • Options
    Corry has just logged on and got all excited because he thought he was being linked with Arsenal !!
  • Options
    sam tried to pull down his tracksuit and as he turned to stop him his knee jammed and fecked up his ligaments or whatever he did
  • Options
    I would guess the person who is the most frustrated at being at the club for two years and never having a chance to play is Cory Gibbs.

Despite getting a decent wage and being "a footballer" he is a young man trying to make a career for himself, living away from home and he's had one setback after another with different injuries. Very harsh to say that all footballer care only for the money Kap10.

I just hope he gets a contract for one more year but if not at least gets another club and proves to be a success. Playing for a country in the FIFA top 20 he can't be all bad.

He can hardly be accused of F***** Off is we don't offer him a contract. If we do and he turns it down then maybe.

I guess he wasn't at the Sponsors evening cos no one sponsored his shirt.

Doubt we'd get any insurance money for him. Which insurance company would insure players against day to day injuries? The premimums would be huge. Career ending yes but he's have to agree to that and at his age why should he.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]who was on the list ross??
    sean davis, roman bednar, nugent (on loan), bowyer, earnshaw and a couple more i can't remember. inbetween the mandatory bread, eggs, milk, deodorant etc
  • Options
    nice one ross... think they'd all be great signings but prolly a bit too pricey for us on the wage front
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ross, was Kevin Lisbie on your list ..........?
    Eh, eh?

;o)
  • Options
    Davies, Earnshaw, Bednar,nugent all good like that a lot are you rich enough to help fund it Ross
  • Options
    wasn't saying he should sign them all.....

dicko wasn't pleased either that we kept naming strikers!