Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Barnsley v Charlton - match thread

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    I know I aint been on here in a long time, but when did it get so depressing? Its only a game boys n girls!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: scruffle[/cite]finished 3-0 once again we've been a disgrace
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Any more news:

The OS update seems to have died at 76 mins.......15 mins ago.

It's only 2-0 on there.

Ha ha! I feel like Sam Bartram did that day when he stood in goal in the fog 15 minutes after the match had been abandoned. 50 years later, no change .........

and our team pay as much attention to th game still to this very day!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]I know I aint been on here in a long time, but when did it get so depressing? Its only a game boys n girls!

You're right Polo. I only came here when Frankie Valley ceased operations, but it's noticably more downbeat.
  • Options
    Basically, CharLife is divided into 2 factions:

1) The Angry Brigade, who want to stick pins in Pardew's effigy and have him out at any cost

2) Those that gave up at Christmas
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]

only a game boys n girls![/quote]I hate that saying something my wife would say
  • Options
    3-0

pretty disgusting really

Pardew shot down the tunnel at the end before those who'd rushed down the front could have a go properly. A scared man who makes weak excuses and tells jackanory. I want there to be a meeting with Pardew, the board and supporters to explain just why exactly we are subjected to this drivvle on a weekly basis and why after 9months, 38 players, £13million he still does not have any sodding clue who his best 11 are, what formation to play, and even worse, he can't even find 11 players that are up for it and will roll their sleeves up

and as after QPR:

"I want my money back"