Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer

2»

Comments

• Options
    look at the impact Bowyer made in his first full season the ages were quite comparable. I dont think it is a case of expecting too much look at the young kid at palace who is tearing it up look at Vaughn at Everton, Look at what the young kids are doing at Westham if youre good enough your old enough i am not suggesting that Shelvey is the saviour or is going to turn our season around next year i am saying save our funds and give him the much needed experience now it will only do him good.

The fans will stick with the team if we knew they were young and trying it is getting these older more experienced pros who come for the cash and not much else that have cost us in the last few seasons why do it again

Traore
    Hasslebank
    Faye
    Bent M
    Mills

to name but a few
  • Options
    Bowyer was born Jan 1977 - His first full season was 95/96 (he played 5 games the year before)

So when he made his impact he was 18 and turning 19 half way thru the year. That's big too years.

Love to see the kids do well but let's not pile the expectations on them already.
  • Options
    Good point i thought he was younger still say bed him in now though
  • Options
    i thought he was 17 that season he did well for us you sure statto,sorry i mean henry
  • Options
    You cant question the quiz master Steve the new temporary gaffer will have you out

he is watching you know
  • Options
    No longer the quiz master as Shirty5 keeps telling me ; - )

One benefit of working at home is that Colin Cameron is only two yards away.