Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New kit and sponsor

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2008
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]good man be prepred we r really quite poor

I'll support them through good times and bad....and I've seen some bad times let me tell you. Believe it or not I've seen a few games this season. Mostly on a Championship Highlights program but got coverage of a few games through a dodgy service over the WWW. I did make it over for the Palace game as well. Extravegent I know......but the Mrs wanted to go to a friends wedding and I managed to squeeze the game in as well. Thanks to an old pal for the ticket !

Anyway....by all accounts it's a new team, with a newish manager and we probably needed a season to work the....(ahem).....bugs out. Have I fallen for all the pess releases or am I still jet lagged?!?!?! :-)

Anyway, I'm prepared to let them have this season and to put it down to experience, but rest assured I'll be expecting us to be pushing for the fizzy pop crown next season. I'm already itching for it to start!

In all honesty...if we had of gone up this season....would it of been the right time....especially with some of the players we currently have and the financial situation? We don't want to yo-yo after all and being down another season could be a good thing in that we'll be better prepared when we do eventually go up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Chinese makes a lot of sense all the while we have ZZ

Chinese never makes sense to me...

Good point!
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    very good point