Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARDEW

2»

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    Steven, if Pardew replicated his first three seasons for West Ham for Charlton would you be happy with him?

Miss out this year
    Up next year
    FA Cup Final the year after
    [cite]Posted By: KenTred[/cite]Curbs took Charlton up from the Championship twice... the second time as runaway champions in the same circumstances that Pardew had managed 10th. Curbs did not manage at the lower level Pardew did for his only straight promotion success............ and as for the cup final so have managers of millwall, cardiff etc. The FA Cup is partly luck and doesnt prove a managers worth

Look at the ;-). I will take up one point with you though. It was nowhere like "the same circumstances" between the two times we have been relegated from the Prem. We lost Danny Mills the first time, we lost more or less everyone this year.
  • Options
    edited April 2008
    sorry i cannot comment until the season finishes now please leave this thread alone. ps my name is spelt with a ph when in the long form.
  • Options
    phuck off
  • Options
    Steve stop commenting on this Thread otherwise it'll end up at the top constantly !
  • Options
    i think NSS should be banned for his negativity like reams was