Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

PARDEW

stay with him or feck big nose off ?

6 months to pull your finger out if it dont happen feck off big nose.

Comments

• Options
    sorry, but the word is obsessed
  • Options
    have you been down the boozer this eve perchance steve ;)
  • Options
    fer gawd's sake!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]have you been down the boozer this eve perchance steve ;)

oh yes guiness a plenty.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]fer gawd's sake!

whats wrong it's a simple question.
  • Options
    I tell you what, at the end of the season we'll run a poll.

Then we'll see what everyone thinks.
  • Options
    you dont need to ask me do you ;-)
  • Options
    not really, you're making it quite clear at least 32 times a day.....
  • Options
    You want to try sitting next to him!!!
  • Options
    now that is an exaggeration i haven't been on here that much, anyway what you doing up this early ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Good morning steve.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]stay with him or feck big nose off ?

Should NSS stay or get a life?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]You want to try sitting next to him!!!

Just because i'm 30 rows in front of you, don't think i can't hear exactly the same as you :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]Good morning steve.

dont you start it's your fault the suns always in our eyes ;-)

morning potts
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Robbo on the wing[/cite]You want to try sitting next to him!!!

Just because i'm 30 rows in front of you, don't think i can't hear exactly the same as you :-)

i brighten your saturdays up and you know it.
  • Options
    Lets hope that Pards logic works. i.e. in the summer he will get rid of all the average, poor players and hopefully bring in a lot of players. Lets hope they are better than the ones he is going to get rid of. Thats his style.
  • Options
    i agree Pete,get rid of lisbie and bring in andy gray and izale mccleod ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

when you've done the time like me then have a dig.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: pete_tong1[/cite]Lets hope that Pards logic works. i.e. in the summer he will get rid of all the average, poor players and hopefully bring in a lot of players. Lets hope they are better than the ones he is going to get rid of. Thats his style.

I'm hoping that he resigns...and that NSS takes over and shows us all how it's done properly...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]

when you've done the time like me then have a dig.

Hmmm, it seems we're back to the "I'm a bigger fan than you are" defence. I really think you need to find another outlet for your obsessive complusive disorder, or preferably please just give it a rest.It's getting tiresome seeing you invade every thread with a stream of childish invective. If you are a better fan than I am then you'll have been supporting Charlton for a long time, however you don't appear to have learnt any new adjectives in that time...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    and having a good grasp of grama and being able to spell dont make you (1) clever. (2) a better supporter either.

Boring yes correcting peoples grama and spelling and condesending.
  • Options
    He's got a point Steve, try and reign it in a bit mate.

You've made your point so we all know where you stand.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]and having a good grasp of grama and being able to spell dont make you (1) clever. (2) a better supporter either.

Boring yes correcting peoples grama and spelling and condesending.

The word is grammar :-)
  • Options
    i think we have to stay with pards till the end of next season (unless chris coleman falls out with coventry)
    i know i'm one of few but i'd have liked to have seen dowie have a longer run , i just don't think we'd be in a worse position than we are now if he'd have stayed imo
  • Options
    finishing below Palace will not be good if it happens.
  • Options
    Pardew is a crap manager as most on here realise ........... BUT he is Charlton's manager so we should back him
  • Options
    He's not a crap manager, he just works in a different way that us, as Charlton fans are used to.

Promotions with Reading in League one and to the cusp of promotion to the PL as well as a promotion with West Ham and a cup final (which they nearly won), shows he has something about him.

He's acheived more in his short managerial career than Curbishley ever did. ;-)
  • Options
    now listen chaps ive had my backside kicked by the boss for starting this thread.Please do not post on it anymore,as it is a truly boring subject,we have to be happy clappy non booing chappies until the end of the season when if things dont go our way we can look forward to next year,so please can we leave this thread alone now Thank You and sorry for all the upset ;-)
  • Options
    Curbs took Charlton up from the Championship twice... the second time as runaway champions in the same circumstances that Pardew had managed 10th. Curbs did not manage at the lower level Pardew did for his only straight promotion success............ and as for the cup final so have managers of millwall, cardiff etc. The FA Cup is partly luck and doesnt prove a managers worth
  • Options
    Bump. :-)