Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

congratulations rangers

Fantastic away performance in europe and leaves them with a chance of the quadruple as well , just a shame everton didn't get through in the last round , would have made a great semi

Comments

• Options
    excellent result
  • Options
    brilliant... with Bayern Munich trailing 3-1 at 10 men Getafe they have to fancy their chances now!
  • Options
    Just watched the Getafe match.

Total daylight robbery.

Getafes keeper had a shocker.
  • Options
    dougie from london rangers who is in lisbon tonight will be joining me for a sherbet on saturday in the liberal,common the queens 11
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Just watched the Getafe match.

Total daylight robbery.

Getafes keeper had a shocker.

madness! did so well to hang on until then!
  • Options
    What a great result

well done the Gers
  • Options
    with bayern going out I guess fiorentina are favourites now but if rangers can make it past them then you never know
  • Options
    Fantastic result! Whittaker's goal was pure class. I'm feeling very transparent today!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]with bayern going out I guess fiorentina are favourites now but if rangers can make it past them then you never know

Bayern didn't go out...

We Are The People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]with bayern going out I guess fiorentina are favourites now but if rangers can make it past them then you never know

Err Bayern Munich went through...albeit in the last minute or so of extra time and on away goals.

They an awesome team this year - and have all but won the Bundesliga - and have Miro Klose and Luca Toni upfront, Ribery, Schweinsteiger, Van Buyten, Lucio, Van Bommel and this is supposed to be Oliver Kahn's last season, he'll want to go out with more than just another Bundesliga winners medal.

If they have a weakness it's that despite the quality and the talent in their team they tend to play too much pretty football and over complicate things when a more direct approach is called for. I wouldn't bet against BM for the UEFA cup, but if anyone beats them it might just be a team like Rangers who are determined to run them off the park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    isn't the final at Man City's ground this year ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]isn't the final at Man City's ground this year ?

yes it is.....won't be big enough by a long chalk if Rangers make it...
  • Options
    Fab result for the Gers, I am even sporting my Rangers tie at work today. Follow Follow
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited April 2008
    Rangers tie, West Ham scarf....

Whats next? Palace socks?!
  • Options
    Watched Lisbon batter Rangers in the second half and then the Huns scored an excellent goal on the break and it was all over. Not the most thrilling game but very efficient. That Cullear (sp) looked good and even Dailly seemed decent.

Well done Rangers. Now both Glasgow sides have had a great night in Lisbon to remember ; - )
  • Options
    Yawn....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Fab result for the Gers, I am even sporting my Rangers tie at work today. Follow Follow

Wore my Rangers rain jacket to work this morning....lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Fab result for the Gers, I am even sporting my Rangers tie at work today. Follow Follow

Hi Fella, what chances are there for getting tickets to a Rangers game before the end of the Season Leage or Cup ? I am trying to get my Dad to get some through his contact on the Rangers Board at the moment.
  • Options
    Shouldn't be too difficult if he knows a Board member..
  • Options
    Brilliant result.

would love to go. Watched the game with my old neighbour who is a govan boy - cracking 2nd goal/
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]Fantastic away performance in europe and leaves them with a chance of the quadruple as well , just a shame everton didn't get through in the last round , would have made a great semi

Already pre-booked hotel rooms in Manchester in the hope they get through

WATP
    BOUNCY BOUNCY
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Gump[/cite]

Hi Fella, what chances are there for getting tickets to a Rangers game before the end of the Season Leage or Cup ? I am trying to get my Dad to get some through his contact on the Rangers Board at the moment.

Ring the club ticket line and use our (my) supporters club ref (South East London Loyal - S096 - Shouldnt be a problem.
  • Options
    We talked about the possiblilty of going. He reckons he could get tickets. be a great day/evening out.

Got to be Fiorentina though and that is a bloody hard task so let's not get too above ourselves just yet.
  • Options
    They must have a massive fixture pile up ahead. Games in hand in the league, cup replay, 2 more UEFA cup games at least. When will they fit them all in?
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]They must have a massive fixture pile up ahead. Games in hand in the league, cup replay, 2 more UEFA cup games at least. When will they fit them all in?

15 games left, 17 if they get to both cup finals that are left (Uefa Scottish), with two games still away to Scumtic to play.
  • Options
    Henry Henry dear o dear as you well know the term "hun" when directed at one of Gods True People is not very nice. Would have expected more from our fans director -- please go stand to the corner.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Henry Henry dear o dear as you well know the term "hun" when directed at one of Gods True People is not very nice. Would have expected more from our fans director -- please go stand to the corner.

Typical PC nonsense.

Surprised you're not complaining about the "No Tims in Europe" scarves on display as well.
  • Options
    Yes but Henry you are the fans director leed by example etc.

PS why cant you get us to play the Gers in a friendly pre season mate. rather than some numpty team we have to look up on a map ?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Henry Henry dear o dear as you well know the term "hun" when directed at one of Gods True People is not very nice. Would have expected more from our fans director -- please go stand to the corner.[/quote]

Typical PC nonsense.

Surprised you're not complaining about the "No Tims in Europe" scarves on display as well.[/quote]

Thats only short for Timothy, not as offensive as Hun..

Now, where did I leave that damned u boat......oh yeah, Dublin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Henry Henry dear o dear as you well know the term "hun" when directed at one of Gods True People is not very nice. Would have expected more from our fans director -- please go stand to the corner.

Typical PC nonsense.

Surprised you're not complaining about the "No Tims in Europe" scarves on display as well.

Silly taig.....;-)