Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Flag for Saturday..

2»

Comments

• 18 months gone and still no bugger has posted up a picture.

No point now anyway, I can't even remember who it was I was telling about it!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Any chance of getting the Hales flag going round the ground before the Millwall game?
    I really don't think there are enough people in the ground to keep it going!
  • edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Any chance of getting the Hales flag going round the ground before the Millwall game?

Not enough people to get it to go around and who would fancy folding it up in front of the Jimmy South Stand before and after the game?

But Chris if you want to get the old flag (smaller, lighter) and take it up to the north upper that could be arranged.
  • SiSi
    edited December 2009
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Put me on the reserve list - not 100% sure what time I'll be getting there. Will text you 'en route' to see if you still need help/what time I'll arrive.

This reminds me of something... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5CJXvWXkK8

;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Any chance of getting the Hales flag going round the ground before the Millwall game?

It would have so many burn holes in it by the time it got round the North, West and East it would be ruined
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]Any chance of getting the Hales flag going round the ground before the Millwall game?

It would have so many burn holes in it by the time it got round the North, West and East it would be ruined

It's fire resistant ; - )