Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Big Flag for Saturday..

In the absence of Rothko, our Henry and myself are looking to do the flag this saturday.

As always its a good laugh and a great chance to be pitchside as the teams run out..

Form an orderly queue below! :-)

Comments

• I can watch from afar
  • Put me on the reserve list - not 100% sure what time I'll be getting there. Will text you 'en route' to see if you still need help/what time I'll arrive.
  • No problem F/B.

Any others???
  • Yep, I'll be there as usual if needed.
  • nice one my bro who is looking to get a season ticket will be there all helps the cause
  • Right so far that's

Henry
    SA
    Leftbehind
    Left behind's bro
    Ollywozere
    F-Blocker ( would be good if you could mate)

I know Henry has emailed a few non- lifers so any others fancy its a good laugh and your chance to be pitchside both before and after the match.

Need to be by the Statue at 2.25 and it takes about 15 mins to pack away if we can get on the pitch afterwards promptly.

Cheers
  • Got one other coming so should be OK for numbers but more welcome if not this week then maybe Cov.

Remember when we get to Wembley first daps at doing the flag will be for those that did the league games : - )

Look forward to meeting some new lifers.
  • Sorry fella going to have to pull out gutted

Mrs had a minor OP Monday should have been out Monday but due to it no being as straight forward as thought was out Tues.

She is due to be driven with the kids for a competition at 6.00am Saturday in Luton she is now saying she not sure if she feels up to it as she is still in a lot of discomfort, so i may have to miss the match altogether.

Wont know until later im sure she will go as she loves the whole thing as much as the kids but dont want to chance it and let you down last minute so better get some replacements in case.
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Sorry fella going to have to pull out gutted

Mrs had a minor OP Monday should have been out Monday but due to it no being as straight forward as thought was out Tues.

She is due to be driven with the kids for a competition at 6.00am Saturday in Luton she is now saying she not sure if she feels up to it as she is still in a lot of discomfort, so i may have to miss the match altogether.

Wont know until later im sure she will go as she loves the whole thing as much as the kids but dont want to chance it and let you down last minute so better get some replacements in case.

Not to worry, your wife and kids have to come first.

Is your brother still on?
  • normally up for this but can't do this week as got to shoot straight off after the game this week.

And I will be doing Wembley LOL
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2008
    I *should* be ok for this now - but will still confirm via text tomorrow.
  • edited April 2008
    I've arranged with Ketman snr for the flag to be put out and the access all areas passes to be on reception.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I've arranged with Ketman snr for the flag to be put out and the access all areas passes to be on reception.

See you all at the statue- We have enough now?
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I *should* be ok for this now - but will still confirm via text tomorrow.

Excellent-
  • whats up with rothers then ?
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]whats up with rothers then ?

Broken Wrist.

Told me his sex life has been ruined. : - )
  • edited April 2008
    he went through a red light on his bike, and crashed in to a congestion charge gas guzzler charge type vehicle.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]he went through a red light on his bike, and crashed in to a congestion charge gas guzzler charge type vehicle.
    And then reams kicked him when he was on the floor
  • shut it
  • oh dear so he can't scratch his date then !!! Sorry to hear that rothers.You wont be able to give Pards my favoured salute then.
  • and now he can't post long sarcastic posts as he can't type properly! they're only 2 worded retorts :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]and now he can't post long sarcastic posts as he can't type properly! they're only 2 worded retorts :-)

Well spotted. Lets be really nasty to Rothko while he can't respond with his untamed wit. ; - )
  • Them the breaks innit, boom tish
  • get some glasses so you can see the red light.bloody cyclists
  • Shouldn't have stopped at the lights before the accident, then this probably wouldn't have happened. Teach me to respect the road, now car drivers
  • Car is King Rothers get over it :-)
  • how badly damaged is your grifter.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Car is King Rothers get over it :-)

I remember that the next time you get done speeding
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]how badly damaged is your grifter.

More x rays next friday will tell if it needs to stay in plaster for another 8 weeks or not
  • Brother not sure trying to get hold of him to check
  • anyone got a picture they can post up of the big flag doing the rounds?
    was trying to tell a mate about it last night, but he was just looking at me as if I was mad!
  • Any chance of getting the Hales flag going round the ground before the Millwall game?