Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What ailments are you currently suffering from ?

So Brunello has a hangover, NSS man flu, what is everyone else suffering from at the moment ?

Having just returned from the nurse, it turns out i have somehow damaged the nerves in my shoulder, arm socket. Am in severe discomfort, got about 2 hours sleep last night. Been booked in to see someone this afternoon.

Comments

• Options
    Sore throat , can hardly speak
  • Options
    Fit as a fiddle me.
  • Options
    im suffering from mad cow disease. keep outta my way.
  • Options
    i'm in a real bad state - got a graze on my knee from coming off my bike......
  • Options
    If a horrible bank balance is an ailment then I suffer from that post-missus birthday.
  • Options
    Inflamed arthur-ites in knees after stupidly agreeing to join in football training with son's team.

When feels like more arthritis in left ankle as well.

Otherwise doing OK for an old 'un
  • Options
    tireditis

went to my nans 87th birthday party last night, was wild! too much fizzy pop and i burnt my fingers lighting the candles on her b'day cake!
  • Options
    Type 1 diabetes
    Underactive thyroid gland
    Male pattern baldness
    Stiff legs from football
    Curry breath (from last night)
  • Options
    torn calf muscle
  • Options
    Bleeding piles...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    a cold
    slight calf strain in my left leg
  • Options
    Seems Rothko might want to add to this thread at sometime...
  • Options
    Extreme happiness :o)
  • Options
    Neurofibromatosis
    Catastrophic bank (in)balance
    Slight Hangover
  • Options
    Bad Back from Falling down the Cellar Stairs at Wine Bar I was DJ'ing at last weekend.

Sore Calfs/Hammy's from my 5 mile Run last night.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Neurofibromatosis

well thats something i've never heard of and learnt today
  • Options
    Dificult to explain you're better off using Google
  • Options
    thats what i meant, i did.
  • Options
    I never even knew i had it until i was 39! My little one was in hospital with a bad chest infection and as the doc was giving him an examination and he noticed all the little brown marks on his skin and he asked how many he has and i just said loads cos i've got loads.He said he needed to have a word in private with me and his mum and then dropped the bombshell.

We've just got to keep an eye on 1965jr but he seems ok...a total nutter but otherwise ok
  • Options
    Suspected broken wrist, bruised leg, cuts on my shins and a grazed face
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Suspected broken wrist, bruised leg, cuts on my shins and a grazed face
    Reams caught up with you then.
  • Options
    ass you sod WSS nicked my line. lol

Me apart from stiff neck (poss whiplash) which i have had since May last year when knocked off my scooter.

Other than that never ill me probably because I am not on trains anymore breathing in everyone else's germs.
  • Options
    "Me apart from stiff neck (poss whiplash) which i have had since May last year when knocked off my scooter."

Have you received your insurance yet? Receipt of the cheque should aid recovery....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Inflamed arthur-ites in knees after stupidly agreeing to join in football training with son's team.

When feels like more arthritis in left ankle as well.

Otherwise doing OK for an old 'un

Arthritis is a cop out for Gout -FACT.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DaveMehmet[/cite]Type 1 diabetes

snap !!
  • Options
    Seriously, all major health issues are weight related. High blood pressure and cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes, some forms of cancer etc. If your are overweight you will suffer - it's as simple as that.
    I lost a hell of a lot of weight last year, 4 stone. Ok I did put some back on, but have subsequently lost again. If I am 13st anything I am happy. I was very nearly 17st something 6 months ago. Don't let anyone tell you that to lose weight quickly is bad for you, it's not. What is bad is to be grossly overweight.
    According to government stats, I should be 12st 2lb. That is never going to happen and these ridiculous levels should not be suggested. Like men shouldn't drink more than 30 units of alcohol per week.
    My BP is fine, my cholesterol is fine. I don't suffer form gout anymore. I haven't been ill for ages.

Loose weight and feel better.
  • Options
    Started to list everything that was wrong with me and by the time I'd finished I thought, 'shit me, I sound like I should be dead!!'.

So no, I'm absolutely tickety boo thanks! :-)
  • Options
    Tired...no idea why though I get plenty of sleep....lack of sunshine (fix that in 10 days time when I go back to Oz for a break)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Suspected broken wrist, bruised leg, cuts on my shins and a grazed face

Perhaps next time you'll stop at the red light....
  • Options
    cheeky git! Happened as I was pulling away from the lights