Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Well bowled sidney

2»

Comments

• Options
    i can do the 20 20 stuff but anything that goes on for so long i can not get into

i spose cos i like 20 20 the purists will have me as a hooligan :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]John Lever

was my cricket coach...
  • Options
    I am wariming slowly to this 2020 stuff, but i sure love my test match cricket, awsome game absolutely cant wait ill i can retire and watch it all day and night haha
  • Options
    mcs when we get old i am gonna take you out and show you what else you can do day and night with out watching cricket
  • Options
    ha ha dude, what ya thinking hardcare all night warehouse raves making a long awaited 50 year later return!??! we could clean up!$$!
  • Options
    mate how good would it be on the jack ad jills at 60 no work or kids to worry about just raving all nite long that is gonna be me on retirement them old birds and boys on their hoeseason coach tours are going to have me on em smuggling 90's rave music and e's all the way across europe
  • Options
    quality its back on oh well thats me knackered for tomorrow!!!!

gor on the boys wrap this up by lunch and ensure me a good nights kip!! (he lives in hope!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]mate how good would it be on the jack ad jills at 60 no work or kids to worry about just raving all nite long that is gonna be me on retirement them old birds and boys on their hoeseason coach tours are going to have me on em smuggling 90's rave music and e's all the way across europe

quality man, i'll have to hold you to that, lets hope the j and jills are as good!!

codgers on tour codgers on tour ello ello
  • Options
    would be the nuts i reckon it would make the basis of a great english comedy film also
  • Options
    lol sure would, anyone got guys number!??! lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    anyway rudely back to the cricket, last night there was a chap in a charlton shirt in with the barmy army, was well funny they did barmy army barmy army for about half hour!! constant man

good on the charlton shirted dude plugging the might of se7 in NZ!
  • Options
    shirker should have been here singing not on a posh blokes jolly up
  • Options
    Just watched 3 hours of the West Indies and Sri Lanka, now settling down to watch New Zealand hang on for the draw ...
  • Options
    go on monty you beauty, look right on for my early ish night, ledge
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Stubborn little partnership developing between Vettori and Patel.

I'll have to type that more often:-)

I was about to say Vaughan should bowl a few overs himself or give KP a go.
  • Options
    edited March 2008
    Vettori out!! 347-9

c Ambrose b Anderson
  • Options
    it's going all over the place at the moment!
  • Options
    Crikey Southee was putting some manners on those sixes!

Glad Siders took the last wicket - he's bowled out of his skin this series.

I fear the real test may come against the Saffers later this year - got me tickets for the Oval test, days one and two - should be awesome
  • Options
    that was an awesome display of hitting by southee, not bad for a no.10, a shame his partner couldn't hang around a little longer and he might've scored the fastest ever test match 100
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]c Ambrose b Anderson
    He's having a good season that Ambrose....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    whats this one like at corners;-)
  • Options
    ambrose handles lots of balls throughout the day and is often seen fiddling around with the batsmens middle stump