Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am i the only one.....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]See Brunello, i'm not the only nut nut !!

No you aren't. You've started me off now. Singing 'living next door to palace' at the top of my voice to all of the office with special emphasis on 'who the f*ck are palace' Even got a yid and a blade joining in.
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    You're all like a bunch of children. All need to take deep breaths and calm down.

sorry to hear that millaphile tho thats a bummer!

Cheers, s'allright though. I mean, she must have been a nutter to dump me! Seems like a lucky escape!
  • Options
    Been up since 5:45, currently in Liphook Hampshire. Going to be a long day but I'm well up for tonight!
  • Options
    also found myself singing in my head the 'go down pub' palace version all morning.
  • Options
    My heads just full of mixed crap today...its been absolutely pointless being at work.....all the songs, past and present....little glimpses of games from the past slipping through, mixed with feelings of apprehension, excitement, forboding, and just wanting to get on with it, I know its going to be the best atmosphere of the season so far, and if we can equal the feeling I had when we sung VFR against the Spuds, its going to be really special. COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    im jaded already. nice early night then a random cat tried to get into our bedroom from 5am this morning, had to shut the window before it got in... it mewed and scratched for an hour - had to let it in the end just to shut it up!!! think it was that cat we kidnapped pissed a few months back.

it wasnt a black cat - so dont think it was a bad sign. think it was a good one, cos it came in and pissed on the carpet.

apparently thats good luck.
  • Options
    pissed on the carpet....lol Curb it....I'll have to remember that one!
  • Options
    Almost time to go, really nervous now.

Got to get home, get changed, pick up child one, then wife and then child two, back home, spend thirty minutes or so trying to explain to Mrs Beard why I've pissed on every carpet in the house and then off to the Valley.

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    lol killer!

i was jesting about the peeing bit and i now have visions of you walking round your house doing your business..
  • Options
    edited February 2008
    a black cat crossed my path yesterday.

its meant to be lucky to have a pigeon poo on you. can off_it position himself in the upper west or wherever he sits and take one for the team? thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TELTEL
    edited February 2008
    Was thinking about rushing home to piss on the carpet, but now realise the errors of my way....pigeon poo isnt quite as much bad luck as a seagull Suz...and finally...why does this afternoon feel like its dragging on for years?
  • Options
    I am too far from home so i pissed on the carpet in the office boardroom, it may not work but the HR manager has just suggested i might want to finish early today after finding out (she mentioned something about making sure my desk was clear first though), which is a result.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]I am too far from home so i pissed on the carpet in the office boardroom, it may not work but the HR manager has just suggested i might want to finish early today after finding out (she mentioned something about making sure my desk was clear first though), which is a result.

lol