Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Am i the only one.....

edited February 2008 in General Charlton
From the minute i woke up keep having bloomin footbal songs in my head ?

I feel ready to go to the pub from about 9am !

Today is going to be a long day....

Comments

• Options
    Yes
  • Options
    well i'll sing one for you then ! :-)
  • Options
    Go on then. Lets start early but dont peak too soon. You cant have much air in those little lungs............
  • Options
    haven't looked forward to going to a game this much since I don't know when.....

roll on 12.30....home to change and then pub !!!
  • Options
    Exactly, I got off t Charing Cross and wanted to get right on it
  • Options
    Roll on 12.45 - this is going to be the most unproductive morning ever...
  • Options
    ha ha yes was singing songs n my head on teh train to work.

I glad im not the only one
  • Options
    Train went through Charlton, let out a "Valley Floyd Road" in my head then went past millwall and whispered to the missus "Scum".
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Train went through Charlton, let out a "Valley Floyd Road" in my head then went past millwall and whispered to the missus "Scum".

I haven't met your missus WSS but surely she can't be that bad?
  • Options
    lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I can't get the afternoon off work so i won't get to the pub before 5.30 :o (
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Train went through Charlton, let out a "Valley Floyd Road" in my head then went past millwall and whispered to the missus "Scum".

I haven't met your missus WSS but surely she can't be that bad?

LMAO..
  • Options
    lol stone!!

afka chum, i am the same, a quivering useless wreck singing songs in my head, and i woke up well early even tho i got the whole day orf!!! Bring it on
  • Options
    Yep, was singing build a bonfire all the way to the station this morning.

I just hope people dont burn out too early and still have plenty of voice left for the match.
  • Options
    Been well up for it since last night, taking the morning off wasnt a great idea, the morning is dragging big time.
  • Options
    lol!! i was singing build a bonfire at full pelt in the shower this morning!

The Mrs alrady thinks i'm a fruit loop!!
  • Options
    Nervous as hell, as always, I just want to get to the ground and get this game started.

Can't concentrate on anything and I've somehow got to get through a TV conference with the top brass in Belgium in about quarter of an hour.

No chance!! :-)

On the plus side I'm off at 2.30 to start getting ready for this.
  • Options
    The wheels on the bus........
  • Options
    ....will deliver a lot of people to the ground.
  • Options
    The last time I felt as nervous as this was against West Ham last year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    all together now SSSSSimon Jordan is a W****r is a w*****r
  • Options
    i was looking for faces at lee station this morning. saw an old school mate who'll be drinking in the cons club before the game. we were like a couple of excited kids.
  • Options
    Pete Tong please don't scope that low and sing wheels on the bus! nothing funny about a family man losing his life even if he did support Palarse.
  • Options
    See Brunello, i'm not the only nut nut !!
  • Options
    To be honest I went to bed with a headache & have woken up with one, must be listening to all you lot singing. Feelin crap which does not bode well for when we start drinking in a few hours :-(
  • Options
    I got dumped last night and didn't care because I was singing VFR in my head the whole time and looking forward to tonight!!! Come on!
  • Options
    Ditto Ketters. Have a banging headache but am hoping painkillers and some strong coffee will cure that...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite]Yep, was singing build a bonfire all the way to the station this morning.

I found myself singing cafc se7's Dad's Palace version of Dirty Northern B@stards this morning in the shower!

Also did a couple of rounds of Bonfire too.
  • Options
    Leaving work in 2 hours 10 minutes and 32........31 seconds.

Im not counting!!!!
  • Options
    You're all like a bunch of children. All need to take deep breaths and calm down.

sorry to hear that millaphile tho thats a bummer!