Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watford - Charlton match thread

edited January 2008 in General Charlton
Gray is obviously going to at least be in the XVI if not in the starting XI, I wonder who will make way for him - it will be a blow for whoever it is.

Has anyone got any team news yet?

Comments

• Options
    Not seen any team news. I have a feeling Gray will only be on the bench. It seems a bit much to throw him in against good opposition when the team have just started to look like a unit.
  • Options
    Ive been dumped by my bird oh hum come on you rip roaring scoring freeing addicks !!!
  • Options
    palace go above us :(
  • Options
    So no McLeod or Thomas in the squad.

Injured or off ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]So no McLeod or Thomas in the squad.

Injured or off ?

off off off i reckon!
  • Options
    Poor old SuperMac. I do feel for him but in truth his finishing is not happening......that's life.

Thomas .....was he in the travelling squad or is his contract stuff getting in the way?
  • Options
    I see West Brom just scraped a lucky last minute own goal equaliser at home to Cardiff. 3-3
  • Options
    West Brom dropped points at home to Cardiff - they were 3-1 one down but a v late own goal got them a point.
    Palace go above us but at least they stopped Bristol City getting further away form us.
    Stoke won too -
    ***IF*** we were to beat Watfor it will be really tightly bunched at the top
  • Options
    are we playing football or dancing on ice out there? jesus how many times have they slipped over
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Everyone watching online? Anyone have English?
  • Options
    i see its back to the skies with big chris in there as well
  • Options
    any live radio commentary, guys?
  • Options
    you are not missing much Singapore
  • Options
    edited January 2008
    And it is back to the skies so far, not much getting it out wide so far, better chances to Watford.
  • Options
    Good grief, are the players all retarded or something? As soon as Big Chris is on the pitch they forget how to pass along the ground - it's absolutely ridiculous. If that's the case I'd keep him out of the team for that reason alone.
  • Options
    i'm watching chinese tv and it's absolute dogshit in any language atm

our lot are slipping and sliding all over the shop, can hear the away fans clearly though
  • Options
    Good cross from moo2kil, iwelumo gets in varney's way. Bit more like it.
  • Options
    Lloyd Sam should have scored....
  • Options
    p.s. the referee is another absolute comedian, loves blowing that whistle almost as much as something else...

sam just missed a brilliant chance, best of the game inches wide, should have done better and would have scored on his right
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    moo2 having an absolute mare, just got booked, hasn't marked well and strode forward with zero end product so far
  • Options
    ambrose - you muppet.
  • Options
    can't be any worse than Newcastle Bolton, it's absolutely dire as well
  • Options
    Big Chris should goal shatched it. we are missing chances again like Tues.
  • Options
    shocking shocking miss from ambrose
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]shocking shocking miss from ambrose

I could have put it away.
  • Options
    Not a shot on target yet, what was Ambrose doing?
  • Options
    i wouldn't like to speculate pickwick!

should be 1-2 in my opinion, sam and ambrose, francis for them

ambrose tame effort - 1st on target
  • Options
    This seems to be more entertaining.
  • Options
    naughty naughty magic