Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Emo v Chav

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]oi what about beirdoes, its like weirdoes but wirth beards and weirder!

Putting super glue on your face before going for a haircut and calling it a beard afterwards is definitely weird.
  • Options
    I'll see if i can find it, i've got a book on them all somewhere... which is probably out of date now.
  • Options
    I'd take a sexy little emo girl over some pram pushing chav any day of the week.
  • Options
    Chunes, someones got to play with it haven't they??

Anyway Plaaayer is out tonight right through till tomorrow morning and on to West Brom! (But let's not start on about away support again!)
  • Options
    Yeah. I must admit Stu I do too have a thing for emo girls.

As Quagmire would say... OH!
  • Options
    Yeah, try going out with one.

"babes can we go now?"

"sec, just doing my make up"

*40mins passes*

"now?"

"eye liners being a bitch, hold up"

"....."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I'd take a sexy little emo girl over some pram pushing chav any day of the week.

Wouldn't the chav get a bit squashed?
  • Options
    Chunes, i go Sussex aswell - what year are you? Dont even get me started on the hippies.....i could still be here at 12 tonight describing why i hate em.

'Emo' now is a phrase that got mis-applied and means nothing even close to what it used to, it was initially used to describe hardcore bands in the 80s in the US whose lyrics were personal as opposed to social/political.None of them wore make-up and looked completely daft however.
  • Options
    Two of my fav bands are

scary kids scaring kids
    alesana

both emo, surely looknig daft is a matter of opinion?
  • Options
    an emo... that was all totally new to me. thanks for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]surely looknig daft is a matter of opinion?

Agreed - I'm glad that everyone doesn't dress the same. Riscardo is genius.
  • Options
    I'm second year but quit law because it was jankly boring and now I'm doing English lit. So I'm first year again. Lived on East Slope first year but now live in newmarket road opposite the BP garage by sainsburys in lewes road.

You?
  • Options
    Funnily enough I have not seen a single chav over here in Canada - loads & loads of emo's. but no chavs!
  • Options
    Second year too, doing history. Lived in Park village first year, now living on Riley Road just up from The Bear, so about a road away from yourself!
  • Options
    Sussex party! I graduated from sussex last year. Some of my mates used to live at 17 newmarket, used to love the bear for footy and pool. There was so many twatty north londoners and 'ghetto' boys from south london who all went to alleyns.
  • Options
    edited December 2007
    My ex is second year history. Stephanie Hill? Also Sophia Browne and Charlie Lewis. Although the first two don't speak to me anymore because they think I'm a mentallist. I'm beginning to think they have a point. And my other mate charlie fyve-gauld lives at number 33 on that road up from the bear!
  • Options
    Emos haemless
    Chavs scum of the earth
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite] Although the first two don't speak to me anymore because they think I'm a mentallist.

Old git wants to know: What's a mentalist?
  • Options
    Have you really never heard that before? Someone who is mental.