Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lookey Likies

Comments

• Options
    [cite] shag:[/cite]CharltonDan - Aidy Bothroyd

Thats it, i thought my lord its charlton dan when i saw aidy boothroyd on tele, then yesterday i was trying to remember who i thought he looked like!

Charlton dan, you are Aidy Boothroyd. Fact
  • Options
    More like Betty Bothroyd !
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    The Jesus/Greening one is a bit scary.

Sod the Turin shroud etc - all this time the second coming has been playing footy. Thinking about it though Greening is a bit pants to be Jesus - he should be miracling the ball into the goal.
  • Options
    Suzi's lookalike is some bird that does a property show on daytime TV... not that I've ever watched it you understand
  • Options
    In this pic from the BBC Reedy looks like Harold Bishop from Neighbours (but is he good Harold or Bad Harold?):
  • Options
    And in this one from the OS, he looks a bit like Phil Mitchell in specs!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]In this pic from the BBC Reedy looks like Harold Bishop from Neighbours (but is he good Harold or Bad Harold?):[div class=Attachments id=Attachments_18026 noWrap=false][ul compact=false][div noWrap=false]_42323776_reed6649.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

Looks more like a young Murray Walker in that one!
  • Options
    Thought I'd dig this one out again as watching telly late last night & the New baxters Tomato soup ad came on. There was a young lady eating soup from a table in the middle of an orchard & it was a dead ringer for Suzi Sausage. Look out for it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Thought I'd dig this one out again as watching telly late last night & the New baxters Tomato soup ad came on. There was a young lady eating soup from a table in the middle of an orchard & it was a dead ringer for Suzi Sausage. Look out for it.

Yep definitely Suzi - my boy shouts Suzi's on the telly, when that Ad comes on.
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Having seen Curb_it and Pauline Cope within a few days a little while ago I would say that there is more than a passing resemblance!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    AFKA - doubling up as a tattoist in Northumberland Heath

http://www.gbtattoos.co.uk/IMAGES/Rogues%20Gallery/RG5.jpg
  • Options
    i'm sure The Needleman will be well impressed with that !
  • Options
    hmmmmmm
  • Options
    Vidic of Man Utd has a bit of that Luke Young look about him doesn't he?

http://spanskmannen.blogg.se/images/nemanja_vidic_1136285213.jpg
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]Vidic of Man Utd has a bit of that Luke Young look about him doesn't he?

http://spanskmannen.blogg.se/images/nemanja_vidic_1136285213.jpg

Thats probably the nicest thing you ever said about Young.....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Thought I'd dig this one out again as watching telly late last night & the New baxters Tomato soup ad came on. There was a young lady eating soup from a table in the middle of an orchard & it was a dead ringer for Suzi Sausage. Look out for it.

Yep definitely Suzi - my boy shouts Suzi's on the telly, when that Ad comes on.

hmph....pic of this needed!
  • Options
    A young Sausage here....
  • Options
    Chris Kamara .... more like JESUS
  • Options
    i was recently told i looked like Andy Reid (mind you a certain amount of stella had been consumed by the bearer of this good news!) and in my younger days, was told i have a resemblance to Dom Jolly....Im seeing a certain pattern developing here...in 5 years time people will be saying i look like Pavarotti..
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]Having seen Curb_it and Pauline Cope within a few days a little while ago I would say that there is more than a passing resemblance!

had that at fulham a few seasons back, a few of the young ones asked if i was her. its just the hair! wish i had her bod, very fit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: DJ-3PO[/cite]i was recently told i looked like Andy Reid (mind you a certain amount of stella had been consumed by the bearer of this good news!) and in my younger days, was told i have a resemblance to Dom Jolly....Im seeing a certain pattern developing here...in 5 years time people will be saying i look like Pavarotti..

Short Pavarotti
    Ya just a short Pavarotti.
  • Options
    have you seen the soup ad yet suzi. i saw it twice last night. and i've just found it, there is a resemblance. i wouldnt say dead ringer but definitely lookey likey.
    you're prettier :-) (lesbian)

in a field
  • Options
    phew. had some awful vision of what she may look like!
    won't complain about that one!!! :-)
  • Options
    Of course you are prettier Suzi, just thought it was one of those lookey likey moments when I first saw it..!
  • Options
    ket you arse kisser
  • Options
    ok stop now, i'm embarrassed!!! i only look a bit like her at a distance!
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    Suze your much more attractive than her. Don't do yourself a injustice

And I bet she doesn't bring Mince Pies to the pub for her mates
  • Options
    new rules on the mince pie thing tho... you can only have a mince pie if you mince around a bit before....

1905 had 2 on saturday!
  • Options
    He looked a little too at home with the mincing for my liking!!
  • Options
    Cant believe i didnt see these mince pies at half time!