Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lookey Likies

Was watching a gory film called 'Hostel' last night & one of the three main backpacking characters was definately 'Rothko' from Charlton Life, or someone very similar..!

Comments

• Ian's always getting asked if he's graham stuart. boro away, at that charity do the other week he was asked why he wasnt playing, some bloke had a go at him a few years back for being in a pub the night before a game.
  • B, Ian is Graham Stuart for sure, i have been compared to That brad pitt bloke, god knows who he is ;-)
  • bit early for smoking da reefa aint it ollie??
  • I wish mate, wouldnt get eff all done if i were lean here now!
  • stone is definately the most looky-likey bloke though - Ravenelli / Ranieri
  • Stone - take your pick... Fabrizio Ravanelli, Claudio Ranieri, Alf Garnett....
  • Damn you Afka!
  • I'm Albert Steptoe...
  • Frustratingly some people think I have a passing resemblance to Tony Blair, especially when I had a bit more hair on top!
  • Someone once told me I looked like Joe Cole.

Suzi thought I looked like Dean Kiely when I lost my false tooth for a few days....
  • Sponsored links:

• A drunken Shag = A drunken Al Murray

Oakster - Dr Evil

DaveStorry - Penfold

Riscardo - Chris Kamara

Charlton Charlie - Cross of Tony Blair and Steven Gately

Bobbolder - Cross of Tony Blair and Dracula
  • [cite] Latimer:[/cite]Frustratingly some people think I have a passing resemblance to Tony Blair, especially when I had a bit more hair on top!

i can kinda see the resemblance Latimer!!!
  • Blair seems to be incredibly popular, and you don't hear that said too often nowadays !
  • Blair seems to be incredibly popular, and you don't hear that said too often nowadays !
  • Whilst I'm waiting to sort out the technical issues (sorry!) 04_MCS sent me these a while back:

lookilikey1.jpg
    lookilikey2.jpg
  • The goomba/ harewood one is gold, absolute comedy gold!!
  • mrs doubtfire and anne robinson,lol.
  • Sooze - Tanya Strecker

CharltonDan - Aidy Bothroyd

Curb it - that bird off of football focus
  • Charlton Dan is a great one !
  • [cite] shag:[/cite]Sooze - Tanya Strecker

i thought your mate calle me tanya after tanya brier? the daytime telly lady that medders mentions? not strecker?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite] suzisausage:[/cite]
    [cite] shag:[/cite]Sooze - Tanya Strecker

i thought your mate calle me tanya after tanya brier? the daytime telly lady that medders mentions? not strecker?

HAHAHAH oh yeah thats it Brier . Been up all night trying to think who it was .

TANYA BRIER
  • Nope, dont think it's Tania Brier.....
  • [cite] Medders:[/cite]Nope, dont think it's Tania Brier.....
    i've looked at pics online, did a google image searc, and as much as i wish it was strecker as she's a 6ft tall model who dated robbie williams, its defo brier.
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]Ian's always getting asked if he's graham stuart. boro away, at that charity do the other week he was asked why he wasnt playing, some bloke had a go at him a few years back for being in a pub the night before a game.

I wanted to say that the minute I met him...................glad I didn't now ;-)
  • [cite] shag:[/cite]CharltonDan - Aidy Bothroyd

LOL! Now you mention it........
  • [cite] suzisausage:[/cite]
    [cite] Medders:[/cite]Nope, dont think it's Tania Brier.....
    i've looked at pics online, did a google image searc, and as much as i wish it was strecker as she's a 6ft tall model who dated robbie williams, its defo brier.

You might look like Brier too, but there's also this other woman who does the property thing..... Not a clue what her name is.
  • [cite] Medders:[/cite]
    [cite] suzisausage:[/cite]
    [cite] Medders:[/cite]Nope, dont think it's Tania Brier.....

You might look like Brier too, but there's also this other woman who does the property thing..... Not a clue what her name is.

hmm...now i'm intreigued.
  • Found it!

Sarah Walker.... sometimes does To Buy or Not to Buy....
  • [cite] KBslittlesis:[/cite]
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]Ian's always getting asked if he's graham stuart. boro away, at that charity do the other week he was asked why he wasnt playing, some bloke had a go at him a few years back for being in a pub the night before a game.

I wanted to say that the minute I met him...................glad I didn't now ;-)

I would have laughed. had it at a wedding recently too.
  • [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]
    [cite] KBslittlesis:[/cite]
    [cite] Curb_It:[/cite]Ian's always getting asked if he's graham stuart. boro away, at that charity do the other week he was asked why he wasnt playing, some bloke had a go at him a few years back for being in a pub the night before a game.

I would have laughed. had it at a wedding recently too.

but would he have...............i don't know him well enough to upset him just yet