Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

whats better playstation 3 or xbox 360

2»

Comments

• Options
    The PS3 was too complicated for its own good. Technically had more horsepower, but required devs to work hard to extract it. As a result, cross-platform games typically ran better on the Xbox 360 as that used the same architecture as a typical PC.

The original fat PS3 was a bargain at 425 quid though, even if it was unreliable. Backward compatibility and a blu-ray player.
  • Options
    The PS3 was too complicated for its own good. Technically had more horsepower, but required devs to work hard to extract it. As a result, cross-platform games typically ran better on the Xbox 360 as that used the same architecture as a typical PC.

The original fat PS3 was a bargain at 425 quid though, even if it was unreliable. Backward compatibility and a blu-ray player.
    I still have the fat console in the loft. Recently sold the PS4 for £150.00
  • Options
    Ever get the yellow light of death?
  • Options
    Nope 
  • Options
    I did, my OG 2007 PS3 died in 2012 with YLOD. Went through two replacements and eventually got a Slim. Missed the fat PS3 though, loved having 3 generations of PS in one system. Managed to pick up another fat PS3 in recent years that Ive hacked.