Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

marcus bent

2»

Comments

• Options
    Bizarrely I thought of that sickening waster a few minutes ago - just as I was reflecting on how hard everyone has had to work to repair the damage that he and his mercenary side-kicks inflicted on us. And how far the current squad are from his selfish, skiving temperament. And just how wonderful it is, for now at least, to be rid of his kind, and able to celebrate so much that is good about our club.
  • Options
    Completely, I saw a few tears at the end on Saturday (mine included) and for me anyway was partly due to that fact - that we have some players who at last are fit to wear the shirt, who we can relate to (as much as any fan can) but also the sorrow re the complete waste of time the last 6 years have been watching our great club employ so many of these oxygen theives!
  • Options
    Completely, I saw a few tears at the end on Saturday (mine included) and for me anyway was partly due to that fact - that we have some players who at last are fit to wear the shirt, who we can relate to (as much as any fan can) but also the sorrow re the complete waste of time the last 6 years have been watching our great club employ so many of these oxygen theives!
    Well said...... I will second that
  • Options
    there really are some threads that should be closed and somehow prevented from being started again on a fresh thread, and this is one...
  • Options
    let it go...