Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth v Charlton - MATCH UPDATES

Comments

• Options
    Is this site very slow, or has everyone else cleared off to the pub??
  • Options
    Todorov just been stretchered off - ankle injury.
  • Options
    todorov off (serious injury) acc. to the beeb *eek!*

when better for izale to get going at last?
  • Options
    McLeod on - this is your moment, Izzy!
  • Options
    Agreed ISaw – time for Izzy to step up to the plate.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]todorov off (serious injury) acc. to the beeb *eek!*

Salako said he seemed to twist his ankle, and hopefully not as bad as it looked...
  • Options
    Always good fun, live table.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/tables/cc_champ.html
  • Options
    1-2
  • Options
    Barry Hales aaaaagh
  • Options
    Semedo mistake according to Slacko
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Barry Hayles, for f*ck sake - thought he was pensioned off years ago!

Our defence is getting as bad as Spurs'
  • Options
    They are now above us in the table!
  • Options
    Both goals from the left:

Goal by Barry Hayles (Plymouth) drilled right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (6 yards).Charlton 1-2 Plymouth. Assist (pass) by Lee Martin (Plymouth) from left channel.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]They are now above us in the table!

Have always thought the live table was a bad idea!
  • Options
    mills is just not comfortable there, it's exactly where the first goal came from on saturday, mills deciding whether or not to tackle/intercept on his wrong foot or use his right when his left should be doing it...

We've now conceeded 4 in under 90 minutes!!!
  • Options
    Get Basey on for the second half.
  • Options
    on the plus side, our possession is a lot better now though lol!
  • Options
    Five bookings - two for dissent - sounds a lively match.
  • Options
    update from someone at the game at half time:

Styles has been poor, the player who did todorov should've been booked at the least

We're all over the place at the back, Fortune especially and Plymouth should be 2 or 3 goals up by now

Izale McLeod gave possession away very poorly from his own box in the run-up to the second Plymouth goal

apparently the only player worth anything so far has been Millsy

overall appraisal (his words)... "We're shite"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Both goals from the left:

Goal by Barry Hayles (Plymouth) drilled right-footed (bottom-left of goal) from centre of penalty area (6 yards).Charlton 1-2 Plymouth. Assist (pass) by Lee Martin (Plymouth) from left channel.

I'm a bit confused, though - does that not mean their left ie our right, in which case Moo2 is the problem today??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watford 3 nil up at Coventry now
  • Options
    Similair sentiments from my mate at the game, apparently Bougherra and Fortune are playing as if they dont know the basics of defending and Yassin is awful.
  • Options
    My half-time report from ground says "It's tough and ref Stiles is awful. Being kicked everywhere!"
  • Options
    Time to get Basey on and put Mills to right back. We need to buy two central defenders in Jan – our current lot are terrible.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Time to get Basey on and put Mills to right back. We need to buy two central defenders in Jan – our current lot are terrible.

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed. (And don't like to say I told you all so re central defence when we sold Diawara and didn't replace.)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

I'm a bit confused, though - does that not mean their left ie our right, in which case Moo2 is the problem today??

I thought Lee Martin played on the left?
  • Options
    Don't you just hate the way the bbc text commentary reports every throw-in so dramatically?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

I thought Lee Martin played on the left?

I thought he played on the right so would be against Mills, but perhaps he swaps around like many wingers do?
  • Options
    Illuewmo just missed a good chance (have commentry now)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: reserves[/cite]Illuewmo just missed a good chance (have commentry now)

How? Where? Do please tell...