Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Plymouth v Charlton - MATCH UPDATES

edited October 2007 in General Charlton
Keep all match chatter in this thread please

Comments

• Options
    Charlton: Weaver; Moutaouakil, Mills, Fortune, Bougherra; Reid, Semedo, Zheng, J Varney; Iwelumo, Todorov.

Subs: Randolph, Basey, Sodje, J Thomas, McLeod.

Plymouth: McCormack; Connolly, Hodges, Timar, Seip; Martin, Norris, Nalis, Halmosi; Hayles, Ebanks-Blake.

Subs: Larrieu, Buzsaky, Sawyer, Fallon, Chadwick.
  • Options
    Presumably Moutaouakil at RB, Varney playing wide on the left with Toddy and Iwelumo up front, and only Jerome Thomas as a midfield sub.

That Charlton have picked two defenders among the subs is maybe telling - presumably if things go well Basey will get a run out? If Thatcher and Powell are going to out for awhile then I think he needs a few minutes at least to experience what the game is about ahead of maybe making a few starts.
  • Options
    It's quite an attacking formation - sign of intent. Let's hope Danny can control their whizz kid winger without incurring the wrath of Stiles.

BTW, I assume you mean L Varney, or have I missed something?
  • Options
    Is anybody actually able to listen to this?
  • Options
    I've just tried Digital Radio London via Sky (how I got Hull) but they've got QPR on. Help??!!
  • Options
    I wonder whether Mills or Moutouakil will be at left back?
  • Options
    sorry i'm currently in a state of celebration

darren ambrose NOT playing!!! (and injured!) we might not even see him on saturday (you had to strain your eyes to last Saturday) YIPPEE!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]sorry i'm currently in a state of celebration

darren ambrose NOT playing!!! (and injured!) we might not even see him on saturday (you had to strain your eyes to last Saturday) YIPPEE!

I think Lloyd Sam should be back on Saturday? I'd expect him to go straight back in.
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    Can't believe there's no been no coverage of the Demelza cheque presentation - how very disappointing.

C'mon you Reds!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Can't believe there's no been no coverage of the Demelza cheque presentation - how very disappointing.

How do you know this to be the case? Have you got commentary?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]It's quite an attacking formation - sign of intent. Let's hope Danny can control their whizz kid winger without incurring the wrath of Stiles.

BTW, I assume you mean L Varney, or have I missed something?

I just c&p it from the OS.

Mou2 is at RB, Mills at LB.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]sorry i'm currently in a state of celebration

I think Lloyd Sam should be back on Saturday? I'd expect him to go straight back in.

Tonight is the last match that he's suspended for.
  • Options
    0-1 Plymouth. Good job we've got three strikers on.
  • Options
    We're losing guys!
  • Options
    Goal by Sylvan Ebanks-Blake (Plymouth) right-footed (low centre of goal) from right side of six-yard box (6 yards).Charlton 0-1 Plymouth. Assist (cross) by David Norris (Plymouth) from left side of penalty area.
  • Options
    what a dreadful start to making up for that shower on saturday
  • Options
    1-1 Own goal McCormick :)
  • Options
    Is anybody actually listening to this?
  • Options
    wahey it's alright now though! 1-1 og!
  • Options
    Shot by Danny Mills (Charlton) drilled left-footed from left channel (25 yards), save by Luke McCormick (Plymouth). Own goal by Luke McCormick (Plymouth) (bottom-left of goal) from own half (6 yards).

Charlton 1-1 Plymouth.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nope, only via updates on talksport/bbc website
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    I'm following on Sky Sports, but my internet connection keeps crashing!

Goal made by a marauding run by Mills, shot, hit post, then went in off the defender (or goalkeeper - sorry!)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]nope, only via updates on talksport/bbc website

Only BBC text commentary for me. At least they're fast – the OS updates didn't update at all until it was 1-1.
  • Options
    The BBC has 77% of the possession to Plymouth.
  • Options
    John Salako reporting (badly) for Sky. Says a decent game so far, Plymouth more fluent, Charlton a bit disjointed.
  • Options
    According to the BBC's stats:

Possession – Charlton 23% : Plymouth 77%
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]The BBC has 77% of the possession to Plymouth.

Woops didn't see this before I posted.
  • Options
    surely that possession stat can't be right!
  • Options
    Millsy's started kicking their winger...
  • Options
    Watford are 2-0-up at Coventry.