Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Biggest let down to wear the shirt

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ralphie Milne
  • Options
    Redfearn for me.

Always rated him yet he was absolutely pants for us.
  • Options
    Has to be Rommedahl for me. An established International with a reputation for electrifying pace and yet he did f*ck all. People blamed Curbs for not using him correctly. Then Dowie didn't get anything out of him. Finally Pards gave up on him. A total let down.
  • Options
    Cashinthebank and Denise in recent times along with Julian Clary......in fact I cant think of any worse than that trio...although Im not an Ambrose fan either.....I think he flatters to deceive although he is undoubtedly talented (so the rumour has it). Maybe good old Darren will prove me wrong and do a one man demolition job on Plymouth tomorrow night :-)
  • Options
    Redfearn, Rommedahl & JFH for me

(Dis)Honourable mentions also go to John Barnes, Traore, Faye and Jeffers

None of these player lit the world up but all of them should have done more than they did whilst with us.
  • Options
    wouldn't have included John Barnes. Never the player he was but put in some decent performances and always looked like he was trying despite being in a struggling team.

Denis for me as he obviously had something special but just didn't want to be at Charlton.
  • Options
    Dennis for sure
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Dennis for sure

Yet will always be remembered fondly for one goal