Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread vs Colchester United

Comments

• Options
    i've got it - you beauts!

*scrappinng plans to go out*
  • Options
    Nice one Lee - It may be a BBC cock-up, but so long as they don't notice in the next 45 minues that is awesome.

If anyone lives in London, has a DAB Tuner card for their PC and a Broadband connection and doesn't go to the games - I'd be very happy to have a crack at a decent solution for our foreign friends - could you drop me a whisper if you want to help (Or if someone else does have this in hand, let me know if I can be any use!).

Ian
  • Options
    Lee is out leader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    By the way, Luke Young has now scored an o.g. This following Benty's absolute howler of a miss earlier. I'm listening in too.
  • Options
    colchester down to 10
  • Options
    red card come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    No mascot, I am the bad guy on here because I wanted us expats to have commentary too!!!
  • Options
    I'm really guteed for L.Young :-) :-) :-)
    Cmon u Addicks
  • Options
    Weaver has just kept us in it
  • Options
    The Colchester fans aren't liking Big Chris much are they?

Come on you Addicks....

Bloody Lisbie causing us problems again now. Sounds like McCarthy and Fortune are back to their normal selves. Where are Bougherra and Sodje?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite]By the way, Luke Young has now scored an o.g. [/quote]

Pards did a good deal there, getting Yassin who is better, younger and cheaper.
  • Options
    ....and injured. ;-(
  • Options
    IVE JUST COMPLETELY DUMPED MY GUESTS CAUSE OF THE FACT THE GAME CAN BE LISTENED TO ... oh his on caps
  • Options
    there out the front of the house waitng for a cab!!

hhahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    my mates girl was INCEREDIBLY unimpressed that ive turned off all the music and am glued to my laptop........
  • Options
    I sent the missus off to bed!! nice work Mascot, needs must!
  • Options
    LEEFENDER for ENGLAND!!!!!!!

are you watching Erickson!!!!!
  • Options
    Varney on for Iwelumo
  • Options
    Varney on for Iwelemo
  • Options
    McCarthy is poooooooooooooo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Got to get your priorities right eh Mascot, if they're not Charlton fans, chuck em out!
  • Options
    there out in the Melbourne cold!
  • Options
    Sam on for Todorov
  • Options
    ok...... come on now boys lets get it started ...... come on........
  • Options
    if theyre not charlton, they deserve to out in the cold, in fact I may wake the missus and put her in the front yard right now!!
  • Options
    ZZ equalises
  • Options
    get in, now lets get the winner!
  • Options
    get in there zz
  • Options
    Yes yes yes
  • Options
    ZZ YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!