Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread vs Colchester United

edited September 2007 in General Charlton
CHARLTON: Weaver, Mills, Powell, McCarthy, Fortune; Ambrose, Semedo, Zheng Zhi, Thomas; Todorov, Iwelumo.

Subs: Randolph, Racon, Reid, Sam, Varney

COLCHESTER UTD: Gerken, Duguid, Elokobi, Connolly, Baldwin; Yeates, Izzet, Jackson, McLeod; Lisbie, Sheringham.

Subs: Davison, Guy, Platt, Gutteridge, Virgo

Comments

• Options
    bit of risk leaving reidy on bench and racon come to that.would have racon in instead of semedo any day of the week.
  • Options
    no defenders on the bench.
    where's gibbs sodje?
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Our 'team that isn't starting today' is quite impressive. I actually think it could be our best back four..

Randolph, Moutaouakil, Thatcher, Bougherra, Sodje; Sam, Holland, Racon, Reid; Varney, McLeod.

Others - Elliot, Sankofa, Gibbs, Sinclair, Christensen, Dickson

If that isn't strength in depth (by Championship standards), I don't know what is.
  • Options
    Looks like 4-4-2 with either ZZ or Darren Ambrose on the wing. Would prefer ZZ to be in the middle.
  • Options
    ok so were fucked again on the cant listen to the match front...... for a club who had their fans dif the ground out with shovels, clean their pitch and falling down stadium up in a mass clear up, put thousands of thousands of pounds in!!!

Ive had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pissed and PISSED OFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Weres my commentary!???????????
  • Options
    on 94.9fm in a little bit
  • Options
    triific if im in OZ!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    On 774mw right now
  • Options
    mascot, you can still connect.
  • Options
    how
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BBC Radio site. I'm listening to the Spurs commentary on there now. The CAFC is after.

If it doesn't work, try the proxy settings that were put up two weeks ago.
  • Options
    Mate I tried it two weeks ago.........and it didnt do a thing I was listening to Rick Ashley.... me and a fw of the other international guys were looking at this and weve basically been shafted!!!!

Anyway Il take the updates.....

I feel like that guy

" two kids, pissed off, knackered, incrediblt pissed off!!!!!!!!!"
  • Options
    well i'm in Canada am listening to the Spuds game o the BBC Radio London website - Martin Jols last?
  • Options
    There are no rights for any Charlton games to be broadcast on the Internet anywhere. Zilch.

The only way we can do this is if someone who can hear the commentary rebroadcasts it for the rest of us:

EG:
    - Shoutcast server (But we are breaking copywrite, so we have to be quiet about it).
    - Conference Call over the phone (I have a conference call account and it can be accessed for cheap with Skype / Voip), but again, I don't think publishing the details is a very good idea)

I understand the technology and even have a decent server we can use to re-broadcast, but in Sheffield have NO way of recieving the commentary to kick that off. As you say, it's a right downer...

PS. I appreciate a couple of people have said they are working on this and to be a bit quiet on the subject. I understand that, I'm just a bit frustrated cause right now I'm twiddling my thumbs listening to Five live and it's crap!

Ian
  • Options
    Me too. I have the Spurs game on, Benty just missed an absolute sitter. They just said that we are on next.
  • Options
    17 mins Charlton have first effort Ambrose free kick just over the bar, Colchester having most of the play.
  • Options
    Nope, due to rights restrictions blah bloody blah....
  • Options
    Iwelumo shot off the line 20 mins
  • Options
    Boro vs WH!!!!!! Am i being stupid???
  • Options
    oh

suddenly the commentary switches off & some voice is telling me "due to rights restrictions we are currently unable to bring you this program"

a blow to billions of Chinese bootleggers poised to record the commentary, burn it onto cd's & sell it for vast profits in dodgy markets all over Asia

well done the Football League
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    oh well the sun's shining on the snow-capped mountains, its a glorious morning - i'm off out
  • Options
    I`m no expert but wouldn`t a microphone placed near a speaker and played via skype work (crap quaility) but better than nothing and not to legal.
  • Options
    Iwelumo mis kicks from 20 yards (half chance)
  • Options
    I've got it. click the 'live commentaries' - Spuds v. Arse. Now Col v. Addicks
  • Options
    edited September 2007
    Scrap that - got it. Didn't realise the digital and FM would be different.
  • Options
    Yates scores for Colchester

bugger.
  • Options
    1-0 Colchester. Bollocks.
  • Options
    I'm in Southampton and Colchester are 1-0 up. BOLLOX.
  • Options
    triffic!
  • Options
    just realised same thing Leaburn......