Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace tickets (yet again)

Comments

• Options
    Of course Palace will sell out the reverse fixture, because we will charge them £20. We would have sold out now if they had charged us £20. In my experience people are very price sensitive over £20 and they know when they are being ripped off. The stand is crap, the place will be swarming with police and It's not as if anyone is expecting a classic football match. No wonder many people can't be bothered.

PS I'll be there . . .
  • Options
    Join in our little group if you like KBLS, you will be most welcome. We are not going for trouble or kudos, just to sing our boys on:

ALAN PARDEW'S RED AND WHITE ARMY

• Options
    Yeah come on KBLS, we'll look after you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Of course Palace will sell out the reverse fixture, because we will charge them £20. We would have sold out now if they had charged us £20. In my experience people are very price sensitive over £20 and they know when they are being ripped off. The stand is crap, the place will be swarming with police and It's not as if anyone is expecting a classic football match. No wonder many people can't be bothered.

PS I'll be there . . .

Will we charge them £20? Doesn't seem to be my recollection.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]..but our away support is laughable at best in comparison to ALL clubs

What a ridiculous comment.
  • Options
    Cheers Sco
    Appreciate that.
  • Options
    we could charge them £40 and they would sell out - says a lot
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Yeah come on KBLS, we'll look after you!

what?
    with a rep like yours?????????

;-)
  • Options
    ScoSco
    edited August 2007

They'll be at least 20 chaperones as well you can tell your man!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]

what?
    with a rep like yours?????????

;-)

hehe, he's all talk!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]we could charge them £40 and they would sell out - says a lot

I bet they wouldn't - not 3,000 plus seats at £40 for a nothing game (as in not end of season like last time)
  • Options
    It's not a money thing for me. I have to pick and choose my away games (and dont get to more than 2 or 3 in a season because of family commitments). I simply dont want to go. Maybe in some peoples eyes that makes me less of a fan, but I can live with that.
  • Options
    I'm not going due to:

a) it being the 1st game of my clubs football season.
    b) I wouldn't go on my own.
    c) I'm trying to save for a car.
  • Options
    palace had a laughable following sunday.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cunningstunt87[/cite]I'm not going due to:

a) it being the 1st game of my clubs football season.
    b) I wouldn't go on my own.
    c) I'm trying to save for a car.
    d) you support West Ham
  • Options

STOP IT! You just cant help yourself... You need help mate!!
  • Options
    The perfect gentleman he was Saturday too. Even offered to take the stripper to the khazi
  • Options
    She's coming with us on Saturday, Carter?
  • Options
    ha ha, you lot are big jokers.

And Rothko, i'm not all talk, i'm all Sco's talk!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]The perfect gentleman he was Saturday too. Even offered to take the stripper to the khazi

LOL!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She's not mate, said something about not trusting the one who looked like the lead singer out of Editors?????

Lost on me
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]ha ha, you lot are big jokers.

And Rothko, i'm not all talk, i'm all Sco's talk!

Do you think Sco is projecting on to you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: PassItToLeaburn[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]..but our away support is laughable at best in comparison to ALL clubs

What a ridiculous comment.

i can't think of any club with an average home following of 22k who would struggle to sell out an away fixture at their local rivals, especially with the feelings of animosity between these clubs and i'm pretty sure many a smaller club in the same position would sell out IMO
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]She's not mate, said something about not trusting the one who looked like the lead singer out of Editors?????

Lost on me

Oh, you meant the toilet at the ground not Norwood.

(Spells out joke to those that missed it).
  • Options
    Doh!
  • Options
    He's got more hair
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Of course Palace will sell out the reverse fixture, because we will charge them £20. We would have sold out now if they had charged us £20. In my experience people are very price sensitive over £20 and they know when they are being ripped off. The stand is crap, the place will be swarming with police and It's not as if anyone is expecting a classic football match. No wonder many people can't be bothered.

PS I'll be there . . .

is there no way that we can introduce the same policy as we did with Notts Forest those years ago, ie. compulsory membership scheme ? Everyone must surely qualify as a Red card holder now anyway, so charge them £20 and Palace fans and other non-members £30 ?

ps. please keep the chit chat / flirting to other non-football threads please. ta
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]He's got more hair
    #
    mainly on my chest and arse
  • Options
    BOOOOOO to Afka