Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

club website

edited August 2011 in Root
been said before i expect but id just like to say ....ITS CACK !

Comments

• Options
    Agree and absolutely shocking on mobile.
  • Options
    Terrible website, tho if you have an iphone get the football league charlton app, has all the news etc without all the 'ive got an nvq in website design' shite
  • Options
    If you're referring to content then I totally disagree. Compare to other clubs in league 1/championship.

Anyway why have a go today? The team are immense at the moment-sod the website
  • Options
    I hate the web site. Its not the content it's just constant adverts plus it's all over the place. As for CAFC player , I have grown to really like it especially the fact that we can access eveyones site with one subscription.
  • Options
    Used to despise it and vowed never to use it when they shut down the old one.

Have slowly gotten used to it and see it as a necessary evil. And due to the fact i use adblocker, there's lots of big blank spaces. ; )
  • Options
    I don't mind it to be honest!
  • Options
    I dont mind it and I also think the player is fantastic. Just watched the Crawley - Southend highlights. Well worth the ca a a ash
  • Options
    Only use it to listen to the opposition commentators if I cant go to an away game
  • Options
    It's not a patch on the old website, but I use it occasionally for news and ticket information.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think it highlights how good the old one was, but this thing is a necessary evil.  The content is still good...
  • Options
    Is it just me or is anyone else getting this problem?

Every time I click on a headline on the OS, it opens the page but the text body is blank. Thought it might be a problem with the update I done this morning of firefox but tried with IE and still have the same problem..............
  • Options
    same here, shame really wanted to read about the new bus pass holders in the club shop...;-)