Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Met another Charlton Lifer on Saturday Night

edited October 2006 in General Charlton
Only just remembered, probably due to being slightly wrecked, playing an impromptu set at the Red Lion this weekend a really slaughtered bloke come over to say hello. The only reason I am saying is he was really slaughtered is that he was in a worse state than me which was saying somethingg Saturday. Nice to meet you CAFCBourne !

Comments

• Options
    Yep good to meet you too, have to admit that by 8am Sunday morning i had no idea what house i was in, had no voice and very little money left. Managed to get back across town to play football and had nightmare. Blamed all on catching a cold whilst listening to your set in the courtyard, think i will stick to stay indoors next time.
  • Options
    Well done for making it to Footie, I had the same problem next morning, had the mother of all hangovers Sunday & the first header nearly caused a brain Haemorrhage. Have you tried the Vineyard yet ? Gotta say the chavs have not taken it over yet & is loaded with Tottie Friday/Saturday.
  • Options
    Had a quick beer in there friday before heading to maidstone but it was about 7 and fairly quiet, but a few of the ladies in there were not regular town girls so might well give it ago this weekend. lets face it the competition is not great!!
  • Options
    Will have to get down to the Vineyard soon too. Looks pretty decent from the outside..... and let's face it, can't be any worse than the Entertainer, Bull etc etc
  • Options
    Entertainer has had a Drugs raid, A massed 30 v 20 brawl outside it, three geezers put in hospital & having to have plastic surgery & an as yet unconfirmed stabbing in the last few weeks. You do wonder how this place has not been shut by Old Bill.
  • Options
    And it's only be re-opened what, 6 months?