Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall red from Saturday rescinded

edited December 2009 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
according to SSN

Comments

• Options
    good.. as it wasn't a red anyway -- now for michael turner.. how does he now get a 4 game ban.. this fa is a DISGRACE
  • Options
    They don't think it was " denial of an obvious goalscoring opportunity"??????????????????
    Some one likes em
  • Options
    I'm starting to get fed up with all these post-match "changes" - red cards rescinded, tackles that went unpunished then having the perportrator banned etc etc

So. if the FA think that Sam was not denied "a obvious goalscoring opportunity" by being upended 6 yards from an open goal then surely a penalty shouldn't have been awarded - which meant that we would have gone on and lost the game. Therefore we should be docked a point and Mllwall given another 2.........or, on the other hand, if he hadn't have been sent off, we would have played against 11 men, not 10 amd therefore played differently (and better) and gone on and won. Therefore should we have all 3 points and Millwall none ???????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]I'm starting to get fed up with all these post-match "changes" - red cards rescinded, tackles that went unpunished then having the perportrator banned etc etc

So. if the FA think that Sam was not denied "a obvious goalscoring opportunity" by being upended 6 yards from an open goal then surely a penalty shouldn't have been awarded - which meant that we would have gone on and lost the game. Therefore we should be docked a point and Mllwall given another 2.........or, on the other hand, if he hadn't have been sent off, we would have played against 11 men, not 10 amd therefore played differently (and better) and gone on and won. Therefore should we have all 3 points and Millwall none ???????

How's about a replay !!
  • Options
    Errr! Sam was not facing the goal and there were defenders ahead of him, def a penalty not a red. The right decision and maybe if they had had all 11 players we might have been less complacent and won, or not!!!
  • Options
    Turners ban extended for frivilous appealing now that stinks
  • Options
    i honestly couldnt care on this one, im bored with the millwall threads can u tell? :-)
  • Options
    And rightly so.

as fror turner i'm sorry that was a red for me. I know everyone has been saying he wasn't looking at the man blah blah leqading with the elbow like that is just not on I'm sorry. he could have fractured barry's skull. I think after the chris morgan iain hume incident the FA are always going to crack donw on these deliberate or not.
  • Options
    What was the point in having the game then if they are just going to turn round and change things might as well have not bothered playing saturday any goals you wanna disallow fa then maybe give them the 3 points too. They celebrated like they won the FA cup so might aswel give them reason to do so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it was the Samir Nasri stamp thats annoyed me. Steve Beennet reckons if he'd have seen it he wouldn't have given a red card. What a lying ****
  • Options
    who cares
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: itsmyball[/cite]who cares
    Exactly
  • Options
    Yea right this is a CAFC forum about CAFC we are a league one club i couldnt care less about anything Arsenal related.