Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday Football

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
I'll be off to watch Erith & Belvedere at Park View Road on Saturday as we are not in action.

Anyone else going to a game tomorrow ??

Comments

• Options
    was going to go to a Dartford game (not been to the new stadium) but they are not at home so tomorrow i'll be mainly sitting around playing Pro Evo battling with my "South East London Reds" team against the likes of Barcelona.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite] playing Pro Evo battling with my "South East London Reds" team against the likes of Barcelona.[/quote]

You should get the update on your memory card, £3 well spent.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2007
    just bought the new one, will get the update this weekend!
  • Options
    Normally go & watch the mighty Gills if CAFC not playing anyone know if they are at home this weekend?
  • Options
    Gillingham are at home to tranmere tonight live on sky
  • Options
    Oh well what about Millsmall ?
  • Options
    Don't know who against but they're definitely away
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    oh god, i see gravesend are playing at home, thanks DA6 i could now get dragged there.
  • Options
    Well Palace are playing so I will be there. But if they were not then It's Maidstone United for me.
  • Options
    Ketman Sittingbourne are at Home tomorrow went down there the other week against Ashford and was pleasently supprised by the quality of some of there football and crosses(better than roms in some cases), but no cutting edge ring a bell. Sittingbourne only had one sub thought that was great!! Anyway Cray Wanderers tomorrow 3pm
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Might take a wander down there, not sure exactly where they play mind but I'll find out.
  • Options
    Ketman

They play at Bourne Park which is out the back of the Euro Link industrial Estate. They play on the Ground behind Greyhound stadium, which is also where Maidstone United play, until the new ground in Maidstone is ready.
  • Options
    Im playing tomorrow..
    at home to West Wickham!
  • Options
    SOS cheers for that will defo take a look & support my local team!
  • Options
    millwall are away to scunthorpe......
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]millwall are away to scunthorpe......

If ever two places should be twinned...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]millwall are away to scunthorpe......

didnt know your a spanner follower
  • Options
    asked groucho (flatmate) last night who they had....he doesn't fancy going
  • Options
    yeah yeah ;-)
    im sure D once told me ur a secret spanner
  • Options
    i heard you were palace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nah, thats the hat
  • Options
    if she told me she was spurs then there'd really be a problem....
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    Kettering vs Droylesden for me, top of the table clash in the Conference North and Big Ron Atkinson's return as director of football. Kettering interestingly have a black manager, asian owner/chairman and a squad bursting with a good crop of excellent black players, a pleasure to watch