Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bowyer on Talksport now

Sorry. Not much of a warning. Just switched on and there he was. 

Comments

• Options
    Came across very well as usual. Positive about Gallagher.
  • Options
    Ten minute pleasant cheery chat with Cascarino and the lady presenter who’s name I forget.   Nothing of particular note.  Just had a great break. Gallagher was a gamble cos he’d never been on loan before but he’s a good lad and doing everything he’s told. LB focussed on winning every game. Leeds are the best team in the league but every team has got something going for them. Expected to beat Brum and Wigan but we didn’t. Deserved a point against Swansea. Hasn’t been fishing for two years. Management is hard work. Doing all his research in every team like he always does. Focussing on Derby now (banter from the interviewer about spygate). Roland’s a Cnut (nah I made that one up!).  

Sounded like a happy bunny who has enjoyed a holiday. 
    You didn't make that one up because it's factually correct, just made up Bowyer saying it
  • Options
    Ten minute pleasant cheery chat with Cascarino and the lady presenter who’s name I forget.   Nothing of particular note.  Just had a great break. Gallagher was a gamble cos he’d never been on loan before but he’s a good lad and doing everything he’s told. LB focussed on winning every game. Leeds are the best team in the league but every team has got something going for them. Expected to beat Brum and Wigan but we didn’t. Deserved a point against Swansea. Hasn’t been fishing for two years. Management is hard work. Doing all his research in every team like he always does. Focussing on Derby now (banter from the interviewer about spygate). Roland’s a Cnut (nah I made that one up!).  

Sounded like a happy bunny who has enjoyed a holiday. 
    Georgie Bingham.
    For those that missed it or want to hear it again https://talksport.com/radio/listen-again/1570942800/1570953600/
  • Options
    Yeh heard this whilst out cycling in the rain, he got up early this morning to watch videos of Derby. From what he was saying about Gallagher I get the impression he was not expecting to be a first team regular but has impressed so much , we've had no choice but keep putting him in.
  • Options
    I have just listened to the Georgie Bingham show, thanks clive, I must admit I do like her shows and try to catch them when I can