Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many hours sleep did you get last night?

7 for me , which is a lot better than i was expexting , up now though and absolutley buzzing.

Comments

• Options
    Was told to go to bed at 9 woke up for 1 1/2 hours at 1 and awoke at 7am
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Same as usual 6-7. Could hardly sleep on Wednesday night...worried about tickets arriving. Which came Thursday....feel for those that have had loads of hassle.
  • Options
    Not enough. Restless since 4am and up at 6am.
  • Options
    about 5/6 which is kind of standard for me 
  • Options
    Was my son's birthday yesterday.
    Polished off a whole bottle of Barbara D'asti and slept like a log for my customary 5 hours.
    Strangely no hangover as I write this, 
    Adrenaline starting to pump through my veins. COYR

• Options
    About two. Two and a half. Early morning flight didn't help. Have a roughly one hour bus journey coming up so hoping to squeeze in an extra half hour or so there. 
  • Options
    Not enough.
    Woke and couldn't get back.
  • Options
    Woke on the hour, every hour.  Up at 5.

• Options
    Have to get going early to get to Wembley to pick up tickets way ahead of the planned arrival time. Missus is not impressed. 
  • Options
    Went to sleep at 11pm (Usually 9pm)... Woke up for the toilet @ 5am, went back to bed for an hour and then got up as couldnt get back off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    vff said:
    Have to get going early to get to Wembley to pick up tickets way ahead of the planned arrival time. Missus is not impressed. 
    Hope you and others collecting tickets have little hassle today and can then enjoy it. I can imagine it being a real arse ache the last day or 2.
  • Options
    Slept like a baby, 10-7. Just having a cuppa and watching the news. Last week I was as nervous as hell. Today, I'm remarkably calm. Don't know if that's a good sign or not. 
  • Options
    I finally fell asleep sometime after 1am was up and wide awake about 6.30
  • Options
    Plenty thanks, I am so confident of winning I think I'll grab a few zzzzzzs more on the train. Which leaves in.............f**k I need to get going!
  • Options
    Not enough , midnight till 4 and then 6-7 
    this is sick , prolly cos I can’t see us winning , bricking it 
  • Options
    Hardly slept at all. At least I won’t be late! Going to put tickets with my phone, wallet etc. now as I nearly forgot them for the semi-final!
  • Options
    Can u promise if we lose and you have been correct all along you will leave it a while before you remind me ;)
  • Options
    Got up at 5:30 and went downstairs and watched Horizon programme on artificial intelligence which helped me drop off again!
  • Options
    5 - tbf I don’t really sleep much longer than that anyway.  Although I have exceeded my daily toilet visits in side 2 hours
  • Options
    6 and a half hours, not too bad.

Watched Beverley Hills Cop 3 in bed on my tablet. Can't believe I've not seen it before. It's woeful, one of the worst films ever made. Definitely helped me to get to sleep.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can u promise if we lose and you have been correct all along you will leave it a while before you remind me ;)
    I know I’m right but it doesn’t make it any easier, in fact it’s worse !! 
    I wont remind anyone I’ll keep a low one ....
    im happy to be abused physically, mentally, verbally and in any way you wish if we win !! 
  • Options
    Did a 19 mile bike ride last night in the hope that I’d be so knackered I would sleep well, did manage to get off to sleep only to be woken in the middle of the night by one of the neighbours house alarms going 10 to the dozen.

Head is banging, Feel like I’ve already had a skinful, nurofen  is my friend.
  • Options
    About 6. Did a gig last night, got home had a beer and went to be bed at 12. Just leaving now to get a train from Dover.
  • Options
    Not enough but with a 1 and 3 year old and my own problems with sleep I’m used to it. Much more important that the players feel they had enough!
  • Options
    A bit of a doze off on the sofa before going to bed after midnight. awake at 5 and been all fingers and thumbs since. A mixture of childlike excitement and foreboding.  Dunno what to think. Best to just try to enjoy the experience. COYR. 
  • Options
    Had the flu since last Saturday feel shite, about 3 hours kip
  • Options
    I know I’m right but it doesn’t make it any easier, in fact it’s worse !! 
    I wont remind anyone I’ll keep a low one ....
    im happy to be abused physically, mentally, verbally and in any way you wish if we win !! 
    Deal. Enjoy your day mate
  • Options
    Less than normal
  • Options
    Not enough. Been awake since 5 laying thinking 
  • Options
    Maybe TMI but Last night's ruby had me up a few times and got up at 6, feeling completely empty....few beers will liven me up.