Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Izale McLeod -s MK Don

edited January 2007 in General Charlton
worth a punt to have on board for the fizzy pop league next season. scoredd about 18 goals this season already.

PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT SAYING FOR THE PREMIER LEAGUE

Comments

• Options
    I've thought for ages the strikers we should be chasing are McLeod,Imewulu (sorry if mis spelt) Eastwood.
  • Options
    did you see his penalty last night !!, he's missed one 3 games running now.....however that aside, I agree that should we go down, he's the sort of player we're gonna have to look at.
  • Options
    Watched the last 10 mins of that MK Dons match last night saw two goals a missed pen & a sending off, there is indeed life outside the Premier League.
  • Options
    edited January 2007
    I think the worst case scenario is that we lower the wage bill, by selling off a few of the fringe players whilst not bringing anyone else in.

Even if we sign no new players we still have a chance, if we can get 4 or 5 points from the next five games then we will have a rested Darren back and evry chance of pulling off the great escape. We will have played Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Bolton and Portsmouth all twice! We have to look to get maximum points from the home games against Boro, the Blades, Reading, West Ham and the away game against Watford, then hopefully the other points will accumulate.

Oh poo this was meant to be posted in the "Missing out" topic.